Both Calista and Carrie have reportedly begged the actor to take a break from his thrill-chasing hobby.
Harrison, 72, is expected to make a full recovery after crashing his vintage airplane into a California golf course last week.
The actor is a veteran pilot and has even assisted in two aerial rescues since qualifying as a pilot in the 1990s. However, his latest brush with death has prompted his wife Calista to put her foot down.
"It is a worry for her and his children that he has this dangerous hobby," a source close to the actress told The Mirror.
"Whether or not he will pilot a plane again remains to be seen but everyone around him certainly hopes he will take a break – or give it up for ever. It is obviously a huge worry."
Calista's not the only one worried about Harrison's safety - his Star Wars costar and close friend Carrie Fisher has also voiced her concern for the iconic actor.
"I know you have incredible bounce back, please take a bounce break for awhile. Can I drive next time?" she told People magazine in a statement directed at Harrison.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019