Calvin Harris has remained mostly tight-lipped about his ex-girlfriend's hot new romance with Tom Hiddleston in public, but privately, it seems the music producer and DJ has some strong words for his former flame.
According to TMZ, Tay’s DJ ex reportedly said he finds it “laughable” that the pop star jumped on a plane to England to meet Tom’s parents over the weekend.
Especially because she never even met his parents during the entire 15 months the pair were together!
According to sources who spoke to the publication, Scotland-born Calvin had always been super keen for Taylor to meet his family and spend time with his mum.
But Taylor kept saying that they were just too far away.
Apparently where Tom is concerned though, that problem has seemingly disappeared.
And it seems Taylor isn't shy about piling on the PDA with her new man either. See the video below! Post continues.
Calvin is said to be “bewildered and astonished” that his 26-year-old ex of only a few weeks and her 35-year-old new man are already at the “meet the parents” stage.
The sassy songstress and her potential James Bond boyfriend were seen strolling along a beach in Suffolk with the actor’s mum, before continuing on their whirlwind getaway together with a trip to Rome.
That's not the only bad news the actor's had to face in the weeks following their breakup. Yesterday, he got into car trouble after being hounded by paparazzi about the current state of his love life.
The 32-year-old was attempting to manoeuvre his SUV through the crowd of photographers waiting for him outside a Beverly Hills gym. In his hurry to leave, he appeared to forget that his rear door was still open and it hit a nearby cement wall hard.
Later, Calvin took to Twitter to address the incident, writing: "I got mad as hell at a paparazzi today, I'm sorry, you did make me back into a wall but I know you're just doing your job and I apologise."
Watch the scary moment in the video player below
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveToday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveToday 9:48am
- FamilyMeet two Kiwi mums on a mission to raise body-confident teens
- RelationshipsThe Casketeers' Francis and Kaiora Tipene lift the lid on their 16 years of love
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthSonny Bill Williams and his wife Alana have welcomed their fourth child
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan says she’s a ‘sucker’ for Valentine’s Day in an unearthed blog post
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2020