After four years of on-off dating, Chloë Grace Moretz finally called it quits with Brooklyn Beckham last year – and the Kick-Ass star hasn't looked back since.
Now, the former child star has moved on to a new romance – with stunning US model Kate Harrison – and the couple are currently in New Zealand while Chloë films Shadow in the Cloud, a movie about a female World War II bomber pilot, directed by Kiwi Roseanne Liang.
We spotted Chloë, 22, out and about on the streets of downtown Auckland last week – and despite being far from her US base, the former member of the Beckham entourage wasn't short of company.
Besides gal pal Kate, 27, who shot a raunchy girl-on-girl spread for Playboy in 2017, she was joined by big brother Trevor and his beau Nick Franger.
Our cameras snapped the chilled-out foursome heading for a long lunch at Amano in Britomart, with an insider telling us the group has "made themselves at home" in the nearby upmarket suburb of Ponsonby.
Chloë – who became an LGBT activist after starring in The Miseducation of Cameron Post, a movie about a lesbian teen under-going conversion therapy – has spoken out about Trevor and Nick's 11-year relationship, describing it as the healthiest she's ever seen.
"For me, it's interesting that it wasn't your typical nuclear family unit where I first noticed this – it was my gay brother and his boyfriend," she tells.
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020