After four years of on-off dating, Chloë Grace Moretz finally called it quits with Brooklyn Beckham last year – and the Kick-Ass star hasn't looked back since.
Now, the former child star has moved on to a new romance – with stunning US model Kate Harrison – and the couple are currently in New Zealand while Chloë films Shadow in the Cloud, a movie about a female World War II bomber pilot, directed by Kiwi Roseanne Liang.
We spotted Chloë, 22, out and about on the streets of downtown Auckland last week – and despite being far from her US base, the former member of the Beckham entourage wasn't short of company.
Besides gal pal Kate, 27, who shot a raunchy girl-on-girl spread for Playboy in 2017, she was joined by big brother Trevor and his beau Nick Franger.
Our cameras snapped the chilled-out foursome heading for a long lunch at Amano in Britomart, with an insider telling us the group has "made themselves at home" in the nearby upmarket suburb of Ponsonby.
Chloë – who became an LGBT activist after starring in The Miseducation of Cameron Post, a movie about a lesbian teen under-going conversion therapy – has spoken out about Trevor and Nick's 11-year relationship, describing it as the healthiest she's ever seen.
"For me, it's interesting that it wasn't your typical nuclear family unit where I first noticed this – it was my gay brother and his boyfriend," she tells.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021