Breakfast sports presenter Brodie Kane is a familiar face to Kiwis.
Her cheeky sense of humour, and off-beat insights has helped carve out a place on our screens, but what really drives the journalist?
I know it’s summer when… the jandals get their first outing. And you realise it’s time to shave your legs more than once a month!
If I could live on one food alone, it’d be… chicken. Roast chicken. Fried chicken. Wicked Wings. Chicken dumplings. Chicken satay. I think you catch my drift.
The movie I’ve watched the most is… Dirty Dancing, or The Sound of Music, or maybe The Princess Bride.
The song that makes me want to dance is… a tie between Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars’ Uptown Funk and Tina Turner’s Proud Mary.
The advice I’d give to my younger self is… don’t go changing for anyone.
My last-supper meal would be… some delicious fried chicken with chips and aioli.
My heroine is… I couldn’t possibly pick one, but there have been some remarkable women throughout history who stand out. The ‘first lady of civil rights’ Rosa Parks is one and Malala Yousafzai is inspirational too.
Top of my bucket list is… a trip to New York and a beach holiday in Mexico.
The best birthday I ever had was… my 30th. It really went on for about a month. I had a party and an amazing dinner, then topped it off with a holiday in Bali with my friends and family.
The person I’d cast in a movie of my life would be… Cameron Diaz. She seems to be pretty down to earth, and looks like she enjoys a laugh and a vino or two.
The book that changed my life is… I wouldn’t say there’s one book, but reading from a young age and learning to love books and reading is such a valuable skill, and I think that alone is life-changing. I’ve recently become a Duffy Books in Homes role model, because I strongly believe that our children need to be able to read in order to have a chance at a successful future.
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019