Their marriage might be over, but after spending 12 years together, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have more than their fair share of mutual interests. Beyond their six children, of course, Brangelina shared various businesses over the course of their relationship. Most notable, and most successful, was their award-winning wine, Miravel Rose.
With concerns brewing that their business relationship would end with their romantic one, doubt has been put to rest with the release of their latest bottling this week. In fact, a source told PEOPLE that "nothing has changed," stating that their $US80 million estate in France on which the winery is based is "an investment for their children".
The couple launched their estate wine line in 2013, with partner Marc Perrin, who told PEOPLE that the Miraval 2017 is "very certainly our best vintage since we began in 2012. With magnificent aromas of fragrant white blossom and fruit, the wine retains that touch of distinctive minerality drawn from the limestone soils, that is the hallmark of the greatest French terroirs."
"But what makes this 2017 vintage really stand out is its silky texture which adds a very special dimension to the wine."
The Miravel region in France has been thrust into the spotlight since the duo bought their property there a decade ago. It has since attracted interest from fellow wine-interested celebrities, notably George Lucas. He bought the property adjacent to Brangelina's to add to his Skywalker Vineyard Collection.
Maybe it's time to invest in the wine business, anyone have a spare $100 million?
This article first appeared on Grazia UK.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019