13-year-old Prince Michael "Blanket" Jackson II has decided to go by another name, after reportedly being bullied for years over the unusual moniker he was given as a baby.
According to multiple sources, Michael Jackson's youngest son has now informally adopted the name 'Bigi'.
The name change seems to be supported by the youngster's yearbook photo, which has now surfaced online. The picture shows Blanket's name listed as 'Bigi Jackson' and Radar Online reports the change happened after Blanket became tired of the teasing over his name.
"He always thought that the name Blanket sounded so stupid," a source told Radar Online.
"When he entered Buckley [School] he told them that his name is Bigi and that is what they call him."
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020