Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have got to be one of the cutest couples in Hollywood!
With the Deadpool star recently celebrating his 40th birthday on October 23, there was no doubt Blake would have something special planned to mark the occasion – and now, the couple have given fans a glimpse into the touching moment.
Taking to Instagram to share a photo of herself and Ryan from the party, Blake revealed the couple went back to the place they “fell in love” – Japanese restaurant O Ya.
“@oya we fell in love at your restaurant in Boston. We stay in love at your restaurant in NY. Thank you for the BEST food and memories! You are our FAVORITE!!” Blake gushed.
“Another happy birthday with @vancityreynolds. Hey, Reynolds, I like you a whole lot. Just sayin’,” she continued.
In Blake’s photo, the power couple can be seen sharing a sweet embrace against a backdrop of bright streamers and gold balloons spelling out the numbers ‘40’. Pictures of the pair from various moments in their relationship were also displayed around the room, festooned with twinkling fairy lights.
Blake's famous gal pals Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss also commented on the heartwarming picture, with Taylor writing: "Thanks guys now I'm drowning in tears of joy" and Karlie declaring the Hollywood couple "everything goals".
Of course, Ryan had his own hilarious take on the special day. On his Instagram page, he shared another photo of himself and Blake wearing animal nose masks over their faces.
“Best. Birthday. Everrrr. Courtesy of my wife, buddy and international spy, @blakelively. With huge thanks to my favourite restaurant in NYC, @oya - and a special shout out to our children for not ruining everything like they planned,” he quipped.
The couple, who met on the set of the 2011 superhero flick Green Lantern, tied the knot in 2012 and have two children together – 22-month-old daughter James and their second child who they welcomed just three weeks ago.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019