Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have got to be one of the cutest couples in Hollywood!
With the Deadpool star recently celebrating his 40th birthday on October 23, there was no doubt Blake would have something special planned to mark the occasion – and now, the couple have given fans a glimpse into the touching moment.
Taking to Instagram to share a photo of herself and Ryan from the party, Blake revealed the couple went back to the place they “fell in love” – Japanese restaurant O Ya.
“@oya we fell in love at your restaurant in Boston. We stay in love at your restaurant in NY. Thank you for the BEST food and memories! You are our FAVORITE!!” Blake gushed.
“Another happy birthday with @vancityreynolds. Hey, Reynolds, I like you a whole lot. Just sayin’,” she continued.
In Blake’s photo, the power couple can be seen sharing a sweet embrace against a backdrop of bright streamers and gold balloons spelling out the numbers ‘40’. Pictures of the pair from various moments in their relationship were also displayed around the room, festooned with twinkling fairy lights.
Blake's famous gal pals Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss also commented on the heartwarming picture, with Taylor writing: "Thanks guys now I'm drowning in tears of joy" and Karlie declaring the Hollywood couple "everything goals".
Of course, Ryan had his own hilarious take on the special day. On his Instagram page, he shared another photo of himself and Blake wearing animal nose masks over their faces.
“Best. Birthday. Everrrr. Courtesy of my wife, buddy and international spy, @blakelively. With huge thanks to my favourite restaurant in NYC, @oya - and a special shout out to our children for not ruining everything like they planned,” he quipped.
The couple, who met on the set of the 2011 superhero flick Green Lantern, tied the knot in 2012 and have two children together – 22-month-old daughter James and their second child who they welcomed just three weeks ago.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019