Blake Lively has given birth to her second child in New York, People report. The newest member of the family joins big sister James, 22 months.
At this stage reps are yet to confirm details, including the baby’s name and sex.
It’s possible the couple are taking the same ‘withhold-all-details’ approach they took when daughter, James, was born in December 2014.
The celebrity couple didn’t reveal their baby’s name name until three months after she was born, and her actual birth date wasn’t known until Ryan Reynolds posted a birthday tweet on December 16, 2015.
Throughout the course of her second pregnancy, the Gossip Girls star has been quite the maternity-style maven.
In May, a radiant Blake revealed her growing bump to the world, as she graced the red carpet at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival for the premiere of her film Café Society.
More great style shots followed as the 29-year-old actress was seen out promoting her survival thriller, The Shallows.
While baby number two has just arrived, it’s no secret the stellar couple want a big family.
“I’m one of five kids. My husband is one of four, so we’re officially breeders,” Blake told Today in June.
“You can go on our website and we will give you some of our children.”
Watch Blake talk about her second pregnancy here.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019