On December 15, the notoriously private couple – who even managed to keep actress Blake Lively’s pregnancies a secret for months each - debuted their gorgeous family to the world as hearts broke the world over.
And now, according to an Us Weekly report, the couple has gifted the world yet another big reveal: THE baby name of the year.
Introducing Ines Reynolds-Lively!
The stunning couple who also share a two-year-old daughter, James, together have yet to reveal the details behind the name but we have no-doubt they’ll be worth waiting for!
Blake, 29, and husband Ryan Reynolds, 40, welcomed their second daughter in September, and according to the proud dad their new bub fit right into the family fold.
In an interview with etalk the star revealed that precious Ines “didn't change the dynamic.”
Instead there's only more love!
“There's just more. There's more love, there's more diapers. There's more all that stuff, you know,” the Deadpool actor explained.
The entire family was seen for the first time last week as Ryan was honoured with a newly minted star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Following the event, Blake shared a touching tribute to her husband's success on Instagram.
Alongside an adorable picture of the family's feet surrounding Ryan's new Hollywood Walk of Fame star, the Shallows star wrote, "Proud is a pitiful word to describe how I felt today. @vancityreynolds The permanence of your impact is undeniable ...Always has been, but now we have a fancy to show for it."
Interestingly, fans were quick to point out how similar toddler James looks to her mum - the pair both share the same stunning features and blonde curls.
According to Blake, when James was a baby she looked more like her husband but she's since become her look-alike.
"[She] looked like his doppelgänger for the first six months. [Now] she has my clammy hands! And my heavy eyelids, my meaty eyelids," the star told Marie Claire in June.
We just can’t wait to hear more from this gorgeous family!
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am