Bindi Irwin and her partner Derek Hough have won the mirror ball in the US version of Dancing with the Stars.
Upon hearing the news her ecstatic mother Terri and brother Bob jumped up and down in shock while an emotional Bindi looked overjoyed as she hugged Derek.
"'Thank you so much for everything. I can't believe I'm here. Thank you for changing my life," she cried.
The pair were then lifted onto the shoulders of the cast and crew as a sea of confetti cascaded down and they triumphantly cradled the coveted mirror ball.
After receiving perfect scores for both their dances last night, the pair beat former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and French train hero Alek Skarlatos to win the title.
The wildlife warrior has performed consistently well through out the season with a string of perfect scores.
"I have dedicated this entire journey to all of you and my beautiful family. My mum, my brother and my dad,” Bindi wrote on her Instagram about the incredible accolade.
After performing the Viennese waltz again, that dance where Bindi was blindfolded, the crowd erupted in applause, further cementing why the 17-year-old deserved to take home the mirror ball!
It was far from an easy journey though, with Bindi battling injuries and serious pressure throughout the competition.
"It’s a lot of pressure, and I have so many dances to learn and there’s like, this pain that rises up into my chest and I’m just like, really, really worried," she revealed in week eight.
But first and foremost, the whole "life-changing" experience was about honouring her beloved dad.
"It’s been nine years and I’ve never really dwelled on that point when he passed away so I think that I’m ready to tell that story," the stunning Queenslander explained.
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019