Bindi Irwin has celebrated her 18th birthday in true Wildlife Warrior style – feeding crocs, playing with dingos and taking selfies with fans.
Scroll down for video
The superstar had a “Camping with the Stars” themed birthday which included a tee pee and campfire cake… and thousands of delighted fans at Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast.
She was joined by her mother Terri, brother Robert and boyfriend Chandler Powell.
Bindi also used the occasion to share a touching tribute to her family on Instagram, thanking them for their love and support.
“Today marks 18 years of life for me, here in Australia and I really don't know where to begin in thanking so many people for an unforgettable journey so far,” she wrote.
She went on to talk about her dad, Steve passing away and how since then, "one life ingredient has remained, unchanged, unbreakable".
“That is the unconditional love that is shared between my beautiful little family and the loyalty we have to each other and everyone else who has taken this journey with us.
“I don't think that when this photo was taken even my beautiful parents could have known what life would evolve. I know that I am endlessly grateful for the love and light I have been given since Day 1 of my life.”
She also shared another post, taking about “embarking upon my adult years.”
“I can't predict what life will have in store for me. All I know is that I will try my very best to make a difference in this world with each moment that I'm given.”
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019