On Saturday, the Formation singer took to the stage for a surprise show at the Center for Early Education’s 75th Anniversary Gala benefit event, held at Blue Ivy’s elementary school in Los Angeles.
The 34-year-old mother wowed the crowd with an incredible set that included live renditions of her own hits XO, Halo and Crazy in Love, as well as a show-stopping cover…
Beyoncé was in good spirits as she dazzled the crowd of parents, faculty and supporters with a team of back-up dancers to help her execute those unbelievably intricate dance moves.
But the real highlight of the performance was when the twenty-time, Grammy Award-winner stood solo before the audience and belted out a chill-inducing cover of Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You.
“We love you so much!'* The star praised, as she sung the final note of Whitney's beloved hit.
In several video clips shared to social media, the former Destiny’s Child singer can be seen donning a skin-tight, sequined animal print dress as she strutted her stuff across the stage of the Shrine Auditorium.
Bey and father Jay-Z’s four-year-old daughter is reportedly enrolled at the Early Education Centre in LA.
The school’s mission statement promises to embrace “a philosophy of education that combines a nurturing, inclusive learning environment with an increasingly challenging academic program that addresses the developmental needs of each child.”
If Beyoncé’s show at the school is anything to go by, her upcoming live Formation World Tour is going to be an absolute ball.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019