We get it, when you’re Batman, sometimes you just can’t remember to keep your bat accessories in check.
The man behind the mask, Ben Affleck, suffered a rather embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at the premiere of the DC Comics' latest movie, Suicide Squad.
After adjusting himself a few times on the red carpet, the Justice League star appeared to have forgotten to do something rather important… button up his pants.
The 43-year-old was seen walking briskly towards the after party, looking agitated, and pants obviously undone.
Fans and passers-by copped an eyeful of the Batman v Superman actor, who appeared to not notice the mishap.
Strangely, the star’s belt was done up, even though his pants were well and truly undone, leaving some spectators believing the pants might have actually broken. Which would explain Ben’s cranky expression.
When Dad is a superhero, you take advantage! Find out about the super cool thing Ben Affleck did for his son in the video below. Post continues.
Meanwhile, Jennifer Garner has spoken out about her family arrangements with her actor ex.
The mother of three shared details of how their lives work in together while on the promotional trail for her new film Nine Lives.
“We are definitely a modern family,” the 44-year-old confessed.
She spoke in detail about her relationship with her ex in an interview with Today, including about the holiday to Europe that sparked those reconciliation rumours.
"Ben was working in London on Justice League and I felt like, 'Well, the kids should have that experience,'" Jennifer explained.
"He and I are great friends and we just all went en masse. The kids and I had an amazing time, and he worked hard and got to join us for some. I want them to see everything's OK."
Jen explains how she and Ben are constantly putting their own feelings aside because “it has to be” about the kids.
"It has to be. You don't have a choice," Jennifer said. "It has to be."
She said that the family are in a place right now we’re they’re “doing really well".
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019