We get it, when you’re Batman, sometimes you just can’t remember to keep your bat accessories in check.
The man behind the mask, Ben Affleck, suffered a rather embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at the premiere of the DC Comics' latest movie, Suicide Squad.
After adjusting himself a few times on the red carpet, the Justice League star appeared to have forgotten to do something rather important… button up his pants.
The 43-year-old was seen walking briskly towards the after party, looking agitated, and pants obviously undone.
Fans and passers-by copped an eyeful of the Batman v Superman actor, who appeared to not notice the mishap.
Strangely, the star’s belt was done up, even though his pants were well and truly undone, leaving some spectators believing the pants might have actually broken. Which would explain Ben’s cranky expression.
When Dad is a superhero, you take advantage! Find out about the super cool thing Ben Affleck did for his son in the video below. Post continues.
Meanwhile, Jennifer Garner has spoken out about her family arrangements with her actor ex.
The mother of three shared details of how their lives work in together while on the promotional trail for her new film Nine Lives.
“We are definitely a modern family,” the 44-year-old confessed.
She spoke in detail about her relationship with her ex in an interview with Today, including about the holiday to Europe that sparked those reconciliation rumours.
"Ben was working in London on Justice League and I felt like, 'Well, the kids should have that experience,'" Jennifer explained.
"He and I are great friends and we just all went en masse. The kids and I had an amazing time, and he worked hard and got to join us for some. I want them to see everything's OK."
Jen explains how she and Ben are constantly putting their own feelings aside because “it has to be” about the kids.
"It has to be. You don't have a choice," Jennifer said. "It has to be."
She said that the family are in a place right now we’re they’re “doing really well".
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am