Actor Ben Affleck has revealed he recently completed rehab for alcohol addiction.
Taking to Facebook to share his battle, the actor penned an honest post about his struggle.
"I have completed treatment for alcohol addiction; something I've dealt with in the past and will continue to confront. I want to live life to the fullest and be the best father I can be," Ben began.
"I want my kids to know there is no shame in getting help when you need it, and to be a source of strength for anyone out there who needs help but is afraid to take the first step."
"I'm lucky to have the love of my family and friends, including my co-parent, Jen, who has supported me and cared for our kids as I've done the work I set out to do. This was the first of many steps being taken towards a positive recovery," the 44-year-old concluded.
The Oscar-winning star also went to rehab in 2001 for alcohol addiction.
"I went to rehab for being 29 and partying too much and not having a lot of boundaries and to clear my head and try to get some idea of who I wanted to be," Ben told The Hollywood Reporter in 2012.
"It was more a 'let me get myself straight,' before it became a rite of passage."
According to TMZ, Ben checked into the facility after the 2017 Oscars, where he celebrated his younger brother Casey's Best Actor win.
The news comes off the back of reports Ben and Jennifer Garner have called off their divorce in the hopes of giving their marriage another shot.
"Jen has called off the divorce. She really wants to work things out with Ben. They are giving things another try," an insider told People.
Another source close to the actors revealed they have have long worked toward a reconciliation saying, “There is always a chance of reconciliation. They love each other. They also really, really love their kids, and those kids love their parents."
For now, Bennifer aren't officially back together.
“She really wants to work things out with Ben. They are giving things another try," the insider explained.
Jennifer and Ben - who share children Violet, 11, Seraphina, eight, and Sam, five, together - announced their plans to divorce just one day after their 10th wedding anniversary.
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am