Actor Ben Affleck has revealed he recently completed rehab for alcohol addiction.
Taking to Facebook to share his battle, the actor penned an honest post about his struggle.
"I have completed treatment for alcohol addiction; something I've dealt with in the past and will continue to confront. I want to live life to the fullest and be the best father I can be," Ben began.
"I want my kids to know there is no shame in getting help when you need it, and to be a source of strength for anyone out there who needs help but is afraid to take the first step."
"I'm lucky to have the love of my family and friends, including my co-parent, Jen, who has supported me and cared for our kids as I've done the work I set out to do. This was the first of many steps being taken towards a positive recovery," the 44-year-old concluded.
The Oscar-winning star also went to rehab in 2001 for alcohol addiction.
"I went to rehab for being 29 and partying too much and not having a lot of boundaries and to clear my head and try to get some idea of who I wanted to be," Ben told The Hollywood Reporter in 2012.
"It was more a 'let me get myself straight,' before it became a rite of passage."
According to TMZ, Ben checked into the facility after the 2017 Oscars, where he celebrated his younger brother Casey's Best Actor win.
The news comes off the back of reports Ben and Jennifer Garner have called off their divorce in the hopes of giving their marriage another shot.
"Jen has called off the divorce. She really wants to work things out with Ben. They are giving things another try," an insider told People.
Another source close to the actors revealed they have have long worked toward a reconciliation saying, “There is always a chance of reconciliation. They love each other. They also really, really love their kids, and those kids love their parents."
For now, Bennifer aren't officially back together.
“She really wants to work things out with Ben. They are giving things another try," the insider explained.
Jennifer and Ben - who share children Violet, 11, Seraphina, eight, and Sam, five, together - announced their plans to divorce just one day after their 10th wedding anniversary.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020