Ben Affleck seems to be moving on from his relationship with Jennifer Garner, just months after it was announced the celebrity couple were filing for divorce.
E! News reports the actor, 44, is now dating someone new: 37-year-old Saturday Night Live producer Lindsay Shookus.
Sources have revealed that although it’s still early days for the two, the pair was recently spotted in London at the theatre.
While the romance might appear to be in its first flush, PEOPLE have claimed the couple had “a full-on affair” and got together as early as 2013.
“They would fly back and forth, but he would mostly visit her in New York. They didn't hide ... They would use the Mandarin Oriental [hotel]. They were regulars,” a source says.
The article reports Affleck hosted the show a total of five times with his last appearance in May 2013. A month later, it claims their sources clocked the couple flirting with each other at a premiere after-party.
Affleck and his former wife, Jennifer Garner, officially announced they were filing for divorce in April this year.
The high-profile couple first announced their marriage was on the rocks in 2015, telling the public they’d decided to part just one day after celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary.
CNN claims recent divorce proceedings suggest the couple has parted on good terms, and a source says they plan to share custody of their three children, Violet, 11, Seraphina, eight, and Samuel, five.
“They remain friends and continue to co-parent their three kids amicably. They had always planned to divorce but just needed time. As always, their children are their first priority.”
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019