Ben Affleck seems to be moving on from his relationship with Jennifer Garner, just months after it was announced the celebrity couple were filing for divorce.
E! News reports the actor, 44, is now dating someone new: 37-year-old Saturday Night Live producer Lindsay Shookus.
Sources have revealed that although it’s still early days for the two, the pair was recently spotted in London at the theatre.
While the romance might appear to be in its first flush, PEOPLE have claimed the couple had “a full-on affair” and got together as early as 2013.
“They would fly back and forth, but he would mostly visit her in New York. They didn't hide ... They would use the Mandarin Oriental [hotel]. They were regulars,” a source says.
The article reports Affleck hosted the show a total of five times with his last appearance in May 2013. A month later, it claims their sources clocked the couple flirting with each other at a premiere after-party.
Affleck and his former wife, Jennifer Garner, officially announced they were filing for divorce in April this year.
The high-profile couple first announced their marriage was on the rocks in 2015, telling the public they’d decided to part just one day after celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary.
CNN claims recent divorce proceedings suggest the couple has parted on good terms, and a source says they plan to share custody of their three children, Violet, 11, Seraphina, eight, and Samuel, five.
“They remain friends and continue to co-parent their three kids amicably. They had always planned to divorce but just needed time. As always, their children are their first priority.”
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am