In June last year, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck - who share children Violet, 10, Seraphina, seven, and Sam, four, together - announced their plans to divorce just one day after their 10th wedding anniversary.
Their split has been tumultuous to say the least, what with those cheating nanny rumours and constant media scrutiny, but all in all, Jen and Ben have both remained courteous on the high road, speaking nothing but nice things about one another - aside from that time Jen spoke out about her ex's massive back tattoo, of course.
Insiders have confirmed to Us Weekly that the estranged spouses will be packing their bags and heading over to London with their three children, while the Batman v. Superman actor films Justice League.
While insiders originally claimed that the pair were planning to purchase a home in North London, new sources now reveal to the US publication that the exes will indeed be renting for the month of May.
A source close to the mother-of-three says that the Suddenly 30 actress will look after the kids while her ex works on set of his new highly-anticipated superhero film, which is set to release next year.
"It’s what they’ve always done, married or separated, for the kids," the insider reveals to Us Weekly.
"Ben is filming Justice League, and they always bring the kids to where they are when they are working.”
“Ben did the same thing when she was filming in Atlanta. They take turns bringing the kids to where the other is on location and just renting a house while they are there.”
See Jen reveal how she's "making it work" in the video player below! Post continues after video...
It’s no secret that the former flames, although both admitting to the tough nature of divorce, have created an amicable and positive environment when it comes to their working and family lives.
“Ben and Jennifer are a very strong cohesive unit. They have created a new normal, which will continue while they are living in London,” a source told The Sun.
“Ben wants his family close when he's working, and staying together in a new country will be a great experience, despite himself and Jennifer being no longer a couple.”
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019