In June last year, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck - who share children Violet, 10, Seraphina, seven, and Sam, four, together - announced their plans to divorce just one day after their 10th wedding anniversary.
Their split has been tumultuous to say the least, what with those cheating nanny rumours and constant media scrutiny, but all in all, Jen and Ben have both remained courteous on the high road, speaking nothing but nice things about one another - aside from that time Jen spoke out about her ex's massive back tattoo, of course.
Insiders have confirmed to Us Weekly that the estranged spouses will be packing their bags and heading over to London with their three children, while the Batman v. Superman actor films Justice League.
While insiders originally claimed that the pair were planning to purchase a home in North London, new sources now reveal to the US publication that the exes will indeed be renting for the month of May.
A source close to the mother-of-three says that the Suddenly 30 actress will look after the kids while her ex works on set of his new highly-anticipated superhero film, which is set to release next year.
"It’s what they’ve always done, married or separated, for the kids," the insider reveals to Us Weekly.
"Ben is filming Justice League, and they always bring the kids to where they are when they are working.”
“Ben did the same thing when she was filming in Atlanta. They take turns bringing the kids to where the other is on location and just renting a house while they are there.”
See Jen reveal how she's "making it work" in the video player below! Post continues after video...
It’s no secret that the former flames, although both admitting to the tough nature of divorce, have created an amicable and positive environment when it comes to their working and family lives.
“Ben and Jennifer are a very strong cohesive unit. They have created a new normal, which will continue while they are living in London,” a source told The Sun.
“Ben wants his family close when he's working, and staying together in a new country will be a great experience, despite himself and Jennifer being no longer a couple.”
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am