The cute Hollywood couple celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary over the weekend, quashing rumours their decade long relationship is on the rocks.
Stepping out in Detroit, Michigan on Sunday, the lovebirds enjoyed a romantic dinner at a French restaurant to mark the special occasion.
Before jetting in to Detroit to celebrate with her hubby, who has been busy filming his new movie Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Jen, 42, was with the kids in Charleston, West Virginia.
Witnesses say the duo were sipping on red wine and seemed to be enjoying quality time together without their three young children, Violet, 8, Seraphina, 5, and Samuel, 2.
"They looked relaxed," a source told Us Weekly.
"No one was really bothering them at all—they were really normal, they fit in.”
Ben, 41 and Jen tied the knot back in 2005 after meeting on the set of Daredevil.
Their marriage was said to be falling apart following recent reports that Ben was dealing with a gambling addiction after being caught counting cards at a Las Vegas casino.
The pair have spent a lot of time apart due to Ben’s busy acting schedule, which saw him move away from his family this year and last year while filming Argo.
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020