The cute Hollywood couple celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary over the weekend, quashing rumours their decade long relationship is on the rocks.
Stepping out in Detroit, Michigan on Sunday, the lovebirds enjoyed a romantic dinner at a French restaurant to mark the special occasion.
Before jetting in to Detroit to celebrate with her hubby, who has been busy filming his new movie Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Jen, 42, was with the kids in Charleston, West Virginia.
Witnesses say the duo were sipping on red wine and seemed to be enjoying quality time together without their three young children, Violet, 8, Seraphina, 5, and Samuel, 2.
"They looked relaxed," a source told Us Weekly.
"No one was really bothering them at all—they were really normal, they fit in.”
Ben, 41 and Jen tied the knot back in 2005 after meeting on the set of Daredevil.
Their marriage was said to be falling apart following recent reports that Ben was dealing with a gambling addiction after being caught counting cards at a Las Vegas casino.
The pair have spent a lot of time apart due to Ben’s busy acting schedule, which saw him move away from his family this year and last year while filming Argo.
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am