The Bachelor New Zealand star Kate Cameron has announced she is expecting her first child with Christchurch cricketer Brandon Hiini.
The former Bachelorette took to Instagram to share the exciting news, writing: “We are delighted to announce that we have a Baby Hiini due 3 August. Dreams really do come true.”
It’s been a whirlwind journey for Kate, who appeared on Season 2 of The Bachelor competing for Jordan Mauger’s heart and met her handsome new beau shortly after leaving the show.
“Brandon and I met four days after I got off The Bachelor - you could say he was the silver lining at the end of a crazy ride,” the bubbly blonde reveals.
“All my dreams have come true and our families are delighted. I’ll be watching this season of The Bachelor heavily pregnant and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Having a baby is a miracle!”
The advertising guru – who also reveals she plans to blog throughout her pregnancy experience - has mostly kept her relationship with Brandon under wraps on social media.
However, she recently hinted at how happy her man makes her with a sweet Instagram post.
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020