The nation watched them fall in love in front of the cameras on the first-ever season of The Bachelor NZ, and during our exclusive catch-up with the reality TV lovebirds this week, it’s clear the sparks are still flying between Arthur Green and Matilda Rice.
The pair aren’t shy about showing their affection for each other during our Woman’s Day photo shoot, stealing plenty of kisses and cuddles in between shots and bursting into giggles as they pose for our camera.
It’s a far cry from the accusations of a ‘fake’ romance the couple continue to deal with, but Art, 27, and Matilda, 24, have only become more smitten with each other since the show wrapped. In fact, the duo has reached another milestone in their relationship – saying the ‘L’ word!
“I said it first!” reveals Matilda.
“We were eating burgers in bed after a night out in Auckland. I’d been feeling like I’d wanted to say it for about two or three weeks, but I’d been weighing up whether or not to tell him how I was feeling.”
Luckily, once Matilda plucked up the courage to blurt it out, Art was only too happy to return the favour – and now, the lovebirds say it to each other every day.
“Matty’s everything I could want in a girlfriend - she makes me so happy. We are really chilled, we are always laughing and we are really open about stuff,” Art gushes.
For the full story, grab your copy of this week’s Woman’s Day.
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022