The nation watched them fall in love in front of the cameras on the first-ever season of The Bachelor NZ, and during our exclusive catch-up with the reality TV lovebirds this week, it’s clear the sparks are still flying between Arthur Green and Matilda Rice.
The pair aren’t shy about showing their affection for each other during our Woman’s Day photo shoot, stealing plenty of kisses and cuddles in between shots and bursting into giggles as they pose for our camera.
It’s a far cry from the accusations of a ‘fake’ romance the couple continue to deal with, but Art, 27, and Matilda, 24, have only become more smitten with each other since the show wrapped. In fact, the duo has reached another milestone in their relationship – saying the ‘L’ word!
“I said it first!” reveals Matilda.
“We were eating burgers in bed after a night out in Auckland. I’d been feeling like I’d wanted to say it for about two or three weeks, but I’d been weighing up whether or not to tell him how I was feeling.”
Luckily, once Matilda plucked up the courage to blurt it out, Art was only too happy to return the favour – and now, the lovebirds say it to each other every day.
“Matty’s everything I could want in a girlfriend - she makes me so happy. We are really chilled, we are always laughing and we are really open about stuff,” Art gushes.
For the full story, grab your copy of this week’s Woman’s Day.
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020