The nation watched them fall in love in front of the cameras on the first-ever season of The Bachelor NZ, and during our exclusive catch-up with the reality TV lovebirds this week, it’s clear the sparks are still flying between Arthur Green and Matilda Rice.
The pair aren’t shy about showing their affection for each other during our Woman’s Day photo shoot, stealing plenty of kisses and cuddles in between shots and bursting into giggles as they pose for our camera.
It’s a far cry from the accusations of a ‘fake’ romance the couple continue to deal with, but Art, 27, and Matilda, 24, have only become more smitten with each other since the show wrapped. In fact, the duo has reached another milestone in their relationship – saying the ‘L’ word!
“I said it first!” reveals Matilda.
“We were eating burgers in bed after a night out in Auckland. I’d been feeling like I’d wanted to say it for about two or three weeks, but I’d been weighing up whether or not to tell him how I was feeling.”
Luckily, once Matilda plucked up the courage to blurt it out, Art was only too happy to return the favour – and now, the lovebirds say it to each other every day.
“Matty’s everything I could want in a girlfriend - she makes me so happy. We are really chilled, we are always laughing and we are really open about stuff,” Art gushes.
For the full story, grab your copy of this week’s Woman’s Day.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019