The Bachelor lovebirds have a special glow!
Arthur Green, 27, and Matilda Rice, 24, found love in front of the cameras on New Zealand's first-ever season of the popular reality dating show, and now that the series has wrapped, they've only grown closer together. In fact, the lovebirds have finally said the 'L' word to each other - and it all happened over burgers in bed!
"I'd been feeling like I'd wanted to say it for about two or three weeks, but I'd been weighing up whether or not to tell him how I was feeling," reveals Matilda.
Luckily, Art was feeling the same way - and now the couple make a point of telling each other every day.
"The word love is quite a big deal for both of us, which I like," says Art.
"We both knew we wouldn't say it unless we truly meant it."
It's all been smooth sailing for the couple, who are looking forward to a summer of beach-hopping around the country as well as a trip overseas.
"It's crazy how perfect our relationship is," Art reveals.
"Matty's everything I could want in a girlfriend - she makes me so happy."
Click through for more photos from our shoot with Art and Matilda
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019