It’s been their greatest year yet, but Bachelor NZ stars Art Green and Matilda Rice still reckon the best is yet to come.
Woman’s Day caught up with the stunning couple during a jaunt to Australia’s Whitsunday Islands last month where, in between exploring the region’s stunning scenery and taking some sizzling hot snaps, the pair reveal their big plans for 2017- including Matilda’s exciting new business venture!
Jumping on a charter yacht for our gorgeous photos, thanks to #gobareboating, Art and Matilda couldn’t be cuter if they tried, and are happy to make the most of their anonymity as they cuddle, kiss and hold hands, something they’d never do back home.
“We love going away for a bit, and it’s great, a lot less people recognise you,” Art says, with Matilda adding, “He’s normally not a huge fan of PDA!”
Their little hop across the ditch has come at a great time for the super-hot pair, who admit that while it’s been a crazy year full of pinch-me moments, they’re definitely looking forward to a bit of a break, as well as more time to themselves. They haven’t had a free day in almost a year!
For more, including new jobs, challenges, travel plans and whether or not we can expect a wedding soon- and, of course, our exclusive album of stunning holiday pics, check out this week’s issue of Woman’s Day, out now!
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am