Another day, another sexual harassment allegation, but this one has a so far unusual twist: it involves a royal.
Norway’s Ari Behn, now 45, claims Kevin Spacey groped him while at a VIP banquet in Oslo ten years ago.
In 2007, Spacey had just hosted a Nobel Peace Prize bash alongside Uma Thurman when Ari said he was chatting with the two-time Oscar winner.
“We had a nice conversation, he was sat next to me,” Ari, husband of Princess Martha Louise, said.
“After five minutes, he says ‘Hey, let’s go out and have a cigarette’ — and then he touched me right on the balls under the table.”
“I got more than I bargained for.”
Ari divorced Princess Märtha Louise of Norway last year after marrying in 2002.
His wife, 46, is the daughter of King Harald V and fourth in line to the throne.
The couple share three daughters together; Maud Angelica, 14, Leah Isadora, 12, and nine-year-old Emma Tallulah.
The Princess spoke out last year about the difficulties of divorce.
"I have the position I have in Norway, which means I have to share the things happening in my life whether positive or negative and, as you know, I'm going through a divorce, which is a very painful period in my life,” she said.
"You can work at being more honest with yourself, and then deal directly with your unique and deep feelings. Of course, it is difficult and tedious, but it also means that you can process it and recover faster…Without that knowledge, I would not be here now."
Since actor Anthony Rapp alleged Spacey made sexual advances to him when he was 14-years-old, at least 11 others have come forward to add to the allegations.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019