Like any new parents, lack of sleep comes along with the territory – even in Hollywood!
Since Anne Hathaway and hubby Adam Shulman welcomed their first child Jonathan in March, they’ve been able to experience it first-hand.
“I don’t sleep and that’s fine,” says Adam, 35. “Kids need two things at this age: food and energy. So when I’m up late working in my office, which is now the nursery, my child feels my creative energy. I’m grateful I have a job that I can surround my kid in that WiFi of energy.”
But Anne, 33, her jewellery designer beau and son aren’t all stuck in the house. The duo has taken up hiking around LA to help get their baby boy to sleep.
Great for the body – and their sanity!
Find out more about Anne and Adam's little bundle of joy in the video below
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022