Anna Faris has taken to Instagram to congratulate her ex-husband Chris Pratt on his engagement to Katherine Schwarzenegger.
Commenting on her former husband's Instagram post announcing the exciting news to the world, the Mom actress posted, "I'm so happy for you both!! Congratulations!"
The same day Anna also revealed she'd actually already known about the news, after the Guardians of the Galaxy star texted her the morning after he proposed to his "sweet Katherine", the eldest daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver.
Speaking on her podcast, Anna Faris is Unqualified, Anna says she was incredibly excited for the couple, replying to the text with an characteristically funny response.
"I was like, 'Ahh, that's amazing.' And I texted him back like, 'I just wanted to remind you, I'm an ordained minister.' I'm not very good at it…"
WATCH: Chris and Anna announce their split. Story continues after video.
The engagement comes a little over six months after it was first reported Chris, 39, and Katherine, 29, were dating and just over a year after Chris and Anna, 42, ended their 8-year marriage.
Chris and Anna have made it abundantly clear that their split is amicable, wanting the best for their six-year-old son, Jack, by having a very specific rule written in their divorce settlement that they will never, or at least until Jack finishes sixth grade, live more than five miles apart from one another.
"The truth is there isn't any bitterness," Anna says, "and I'm just so happy we're all really happy."
And it's not just Chris who has found love again, Anna is currently dating cinematographer Michael Barrett, of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Ted fame.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019