Anna Faris has taken to Instagram to congratulate her ex-husband Chris Pratt on his engagement to Katherine Schwarzenegger.
Commenting on her former husband's Instagram post announcing the exciting news to the world, the Mom actress posted, "I'm so happy for you both!! Congratulations!"
The same day Anna also revealed she'd actually already known about the news, after the Guardians of the Galaxy star texted her the morning after he proposed to his "sweet Katherine", the eldest daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver.
Speaking on her podcast, Anna Faris is Unqualified, Anna says she was incredibly excited for the couple, replying to the text with an characteristically funny response.
"I was like, 'Ahh, that's amazing.' And I texted him back like, 'I just wanted to remind you, I'm an ordained minister.' I'm not very good at it…"
WATCH: Chris and Anna announce their split. Story continues after video.
The engagement comes a little over six months after it was first reported Chris, 39, and Katherine, 29, were dating and just over a year after Chris and Anna, 42, ended their 8-year marriage.
Chris and Anna have made it abundantly clear that their split is amicable, wanting the best for their six-year-old son, Jack, by having a very specific rule written in their divorce settlement that they will never, or at least until Jack finishes sixth grade, live more than five miles apart from one another.
"The truth is there isn't any bitterness," Anna says, "and I'm just so happy we're all really happy."
And it's not just Chris who has found love again, Anna is currently dating cinematographer Michael Barrett, of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Ted fame.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am