Boy does time fly!
Angelina Jolie stepped out with her six kids while in Paris on Jan. 30 — and we can't get over how grown up her brood looked during the rare outing!
The actress was seen posing outside The Louvre with Maddox, 16, Pax, 14, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 11, and twins Knox and Vivienne, both 9.
Angelina previously welcomed Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne with her ex-husband, Brad Pitt. The two also adopted Zahara and Pax together. Before meeting Brad, Angelina adopted Maddox from Cambodia.
It's rare that we get to see the A-lister out and about with her three kids, probably because it's so much! She joked in a previous interview that when her kids were younger she actually went to a movie premiere with pee on her! "I actually went to a premiere once with pee on me," Angelina confessed. "It was when the kids were little and I just got peed on at the last minute. There was nothing to do but wear it." Too funny!
But that doesn't mean she's opposed to them joining showbiz one day. "I might dream," Angelina shared. "If I am to continue to be in this business I'd love to work with my children if they choose to be in this business."
Angelina is clearly a supermum, and we really respect her for always putting on a positive face for her kids during her "difficult" divorce. "I do not want my children to be worried about me," she once said. "I think it's very important to cry in the shower and not in front of them. They need to know that everything's going to be all right even when you're not sure it is."
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020