Boy does time fly!
Angelina Jolie stepped out with her six kids while in Paris on Jan. 30 — and we can't get over how grown up her brood looked during the rare outing!
The actress was seen posing outside The Louvre with Maddox, 16, Pax, 14, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 11, and twins Knox and Vivienne, both 9.
Angelina previously welcomed Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne with her ex-husband, Brad Pitt. The two also adopted Zahara and Pax together. Before meeting Brad, Angelina adopted Maddox from Cambodia.
It's rare that we get to see the A-lister out and about with her three kids, probably because it's so much! She joked in a previous interview that when her kids were younger she actually went to a movie premiere with pee on her! "I actually went to a premiere once with pee on me," Angelina confessed. "It was when the kids were little and I just got peed on at the last minute. There was nothing to do but wear it." Too funny!
But that doesn't mean she's opposed to them joining showbiz one day. "I might dream," Angelina shared. "If I am to continue to be in this business I'd love to work with my children if they choose to be in this business."
Angelina is clearly a supermum, and we really respect her for always putting on a positive face for her kids during her "difficult" divorce. "I do not want my children to be worried about me," she once said. "I think it's very important to cry in the shower and not in front of them. They need to know that everything's going to be all right even when you're not sure it is."
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019