This is bound to be uncomfortable. According to a recent report, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association announced four new presenters for the Golden Globes — and the list includes Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.
As fans know, the talented women share an ex, Brad Pitt, and have rarely been spotted at events together. The last time they walked the same red carpet is believed to be at the Critics' Choice Awards in 2015. Jen arrived with now-husband Justin Theroux at around 5:32 p.m., missing Angie (who showed up without her then-hubby) by five minutes.
Life & Style previously reported that divorce proceedings between Brad and Angelina have hit a new low. "In hopes of getting Angie to sign off on the divorce, Brad started throwing huge financial settlement offers at her lawyer," an insider revealed. "Angie has rejected every single offer, including the most recent one, for $100 million."
The split has never been amicable. A few days after the brunette beauty filed for divorce in September 2016, Brad was investigated over child abuse claims, but was never charged with a crime. He later admitted to hitting rock bottom in the months following their breakup.
"It was too sad to be [home] at first, so I went and stayed on a friend's floor, a little bungalow in Santa Monica," he shared in a May interview with GQ Style. "I mean I stopped everything except boozing when I started my family. But even this last year, you know — things I wasn't dealing with. I was boozing too much. It's just become a problem. And I'm really happy it's been half a year now, which is bittersweet, but I've got my feelings in my fingertips again."
As for Jen and Justin, a source told Life & Style that the pair has been leading separate lives since November — and it all boils down to their different career goals. "The arguments about taking jobs and where they should live is where all the tension comes from. They've tried to come up with an arrangement that suits them both, but it's tearing them apart," the source confessed.
We'll be interested to see how Angie and Jen sidestep each other on Jan. 7! Can someone sneak us a peek at the seating chart?!
This story was originally published on Life and Style.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019