Amy Schumer and her boyfriend of just three months have tied the knot.
The comedienne and chef Chris Fischer said "I do" outside a rented house in Malibu that overlooks the ocean — and she shared photos on Instagram to prove it. "Yup," she captioned a series of snaps from her big day.
"It was a very chill wedding. It was thrown together last minute," a source said of the nuptials. "Most of the guests found out the wedding was happening on Tuesday from a text message sent out by Amy on Sunday.
It was like, 'Hey, this is happening. If you can make it, great. If not, no worries.' People were in and out all night. It was a gorgeous day. Everyone was having a good time."
The guest list included Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lawrence, Larry David, David Spade, Jake Gyllenhaal, and more. A comedian officiated the ceremony, and the pair read their own vows. A strict no-photos policy was enforced.
After months of sparking dating rumours, the 36-year-old finally confirmed they were dating by sharing a PDA-filled pic on Instagram on Sunday, Feb.11.
She attended Ellen DeGeneres' 60th birthday party with her new beau and wrote in the caption, "Happy Birthday @theellenshow thank you for having us!"
Amy, who in 2016 was the first woman to make the Forbes list of highest paid comedians, confirmed her split with her former boyfriend Ben Hanisch in May last year. The pair had been together for 18 months.
According to Amy's BFF and fellow comedienne, Bridget Everett, the Trainwreck actress is head-over-heels in love with her new husband. "Amy's very happy," she told the mag in December.
The chef lives on Beetlebung Farm in Martha's Vineyard, MA, where his family has resided since 1961. His 2015 cookbook, The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook: A Year of Cooking on Martha's Vineyard was critically acclaimed and won a James Beard Award, while his Beach Plum restaurant was named by Esquire magazine as a favorite of former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama.
In a separate post, Amy thanked fans for wanting to send wedding gifts but instead asked people to donate to Everytown for Gun Safety — a non-profit organisation that helps prevent gun violence. She also confirmed that even though it was a shotgun wedding, she was not pregnant.
This article originally appeared on our sister site Life & Style.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019