After nearly a year and half together, Amy Schumer and furniture designer Ben Hanisch have decided to go their separate ways.
On Tuesday, the actress' rep released a statement to People explaining: "Amy and Ben have ended their relationship after thoughtful consideration and remain friends."
Earlier in the month, Amy told shock jock Howard Stern they were discussing marriage but admitted there was still challenges in their relationship.
"We are talking about today. I love the idea of committing to someone and making that choice and I want to have a family but right now, we are not in talks.”
When he quizzed her on how they make it work with such demanding schedules, the star replied: “It’s good to have a lot of space.”
"I could see he was kind in a real way. Some guys, they can put up a kind front, and then you find out that they're sexual deviants, but... he's not, God bless him. He's cute. He's kind," she added of why Ben was so special to In Style.
The Snatched actress first confirmed her romance in January, 2016 with a cute shot of the couple cuddling up at the White House.
Ben soon followed suit, confirming on social media at the time: “Sometimes in life you get extremely lucky, and the smartest, funniest, most beautiful woman comes along when you least expect it. Here’s to what adventures 2016 brings!”
Giving us all hope, Amy revealed in her biography The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo that she met her man on a dating app that is "specifically aimed at creative people."
"We sent each other very simple hellos and short, funny message," Amy penned, before they met up in real life.
“We smiled at each other and in that moment, everything felt right,” she recalled of their first face-to-face encounter.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020