Amal Clooney has been spotted stepping out in New York City with her adorable one-year-old twins Ella and Alexander, whom she shares with husband George Clooney. And is it just us, or does anyone else think they look just like their dad?
She's probably one of the most stylish women in the world but human rights lawyer Amal managed to look effortlessly chic as she carried the twins, who were dressed in jeans and adorable little sneakers.
The Internet was quick to agree dubbing her a "supermum" and we have to agree.
Style editor Edward Barsamian tweeted, "goals. #AmalClooney effortlessly balancing her twins while also being the coolest person in the world + an accomplished humanitarian + attorney."
Despite being busy professionals, both Amal and George have taken to parenthood like ducks to water.
Following the birth of the twins, Amal's mother Baria Alamuddin said, "Oh my God, they were so beautiful, so happy, so contented."
"You just look at them and you feel like they've been a mother and father for their whole lives," she added.
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019