Amal Clooney has been spotted stepping out in New York City with her adorable one-year-old twins Ella and Alexander, whom she shares with husband George Clooney. And is it just us, or does anyone else think they look just like their dad?
She's probably one of the most stylish women in the world but human rights lawyer Amal managed to look effortlessly chic as she carried the twins, who were dressed in jeans and adorable little sneakers.
The Internet was quick to agree dubbing her a "supermum" and we have to agree.
Style editor Edward Barsamian tweeted, "goals. #AmalClooney effortlessly balancing her twins while also being the coolest person in the world + an accomplished humanitarian + attorney."
Despite being busy professionals, both Amal and George have taken to parenthood like ducks to water.
Following the birth of the twins, Amal's mother Baria Alamuddin said, "Oh my God, they were so beautiful, so happy, so contented."
"You just look at them and you feel like they've been a mother and father for their whole lives," she added.
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am