Fashionistas sitting front row at the Resene Designers Selection Show were treated to a special appearance by All Blacks and All Blacks Sevens players yesterday, as the boys took to the catwalk to show off their Jockeys!
Malakai Fekitoa, Hika Elliot, Andy Ellis, DJ Forbes and Scott Curry strutted their stuff during the finale of the show to help launch the new Lucky Jockeys campaign, alongside Jockey ambassador Nikki Phillips.
The boys looked right at home on the runway and their modelling turn definitely brought the house down!
However, they weren’t the only hunky Kiwi men to make an appearance at New Zealand Fashion Week!
Earlier, Bachelor star Art Green took a turn down the runway for the New Zealand Weddings show, modelling a suave suit from Working Style.
- MindCould sound healing be the answer to enhancing your wellbeing?
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals Archie went to playgroup for the first time and ‘he loved it’
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Celebrity NewsJennifer Aniston finally joins Instagram and promptly breaks the internet
Now To LoveToday 10:10am
- CareerAll the highlights from the NEXT Woman Of The Year 2019 Awards
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsSee unseen footage of Prince Harry adorably cradling Archie in the trailer of an upcoming documentary
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- BodyThe Mirena and Jaydess contraceptives are finally free for Kiwi women from November
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- FamilyThe hilarious moment Art Green had with his son that every parent will relate to
Now To LoveYesterday 10:51am
- BodyHeavyweight boxing champion Shane Cameron steps up to fight Parkinson's disease
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:35am
- MindSurviving depression: Matt Chisholm's brave decision to quit TV
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William receive a royal welcome as they arrive in Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- CareerThe latest famous rock star to be a big fan of Jacinda Ardern
Now To LoveOct 14, 2019