It's been a long and gruelling 12 months for the All Blacks. The Lions tour in June/July saw the biggest year for the AB's outside of a World Cup.
With their clean sweep of the End of Year Tour to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales our boys deserve some rest and relaxation. And what better way to do it than to whisk their loved ones off to exotic places.
From Asia to the Pacific and as far away as the Bahamas, they're all where we'd rather be right now as we cram out as much work as we can before Christmas.
But the holiday has to end some time, right? They all have to be back in Auckland tonight for their last official All Blacks duty of the year - the Rugby Awards.
At least they've got the pictures to look back on.
It's been another great year for Beauden Barrett as he scooped World Rugby Player of the year award for the second year running.
Following the awards ceremony in Monaco he jetted off to Vietnam with his long term girlfriend Hannah Laity.
Sonny Bill Williams continues to melt our hearts with his devotion to his family. There were plenty of social media posts on tour saying how much he missed 'his girls', so he clearly relished the chance for them all to get away on his return.
He and his wife Alana took their two daughters, 3-year-old Imaan and 1-year-old Aisha to the Cook Islands to "reconnect".
Nehe Milner-Skudder didn't make the end of year tour. He was ruled out due to injury after dislocating his shoulder in Cape Town against the Springboks in October. So while he takes six months out to recover from surgery he whisked his girlfriend, Terry Teo star Hannah Tevita off to Singapore. Selfie stick and all.
Ryan Crotty and his girlfriend Teri Stevenson and Codie Taylor and his partner Lucy Ryan made an awesome foursome in Hawaii. Well, fivesome if you count Codie's adorable wee baby daughter Ayla-May.
Sam Cane and girlfriend Harriet Allen embraced their inner child at Walt Disney World in Florida and then jetted off to the Bahamas for a spot of complete relaxation.
All Blacks coach Steve Hansen hailed Rieko Ioane as "phenomenal" after he dazzled on the end of year tour.
Rieko took girlfriend Dione Iusitini to the States, taking in the sights and sounds of New York before heading across country to Los Angeles.
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019