It's been a long and gruelling 12 months for the All Blacks. The Lions tour in June/July saw the biggest year for the AB's outside of a World Cup.
With their clean sweep of the End of Year Tour to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales our boys deserve some rest and relaxation. And what better way to do it than to whisk their loved ones off to exotic places.
From Asia to the Pacific and as far away as the Bahamas, they're all where we'd rather be right now as we cram out as much work as we can before Christmas.
But the holiday has to end some time, right? They all have to be back in Auckland tonight for their last official All Blacks duty of the year - the Rugby Awards.
At least they've got the pictures to look back on.
It's been another great year for Beauden Barrett as he scooped World Rugby Player of the year award for the second year running.
Following the awards ceremony in Monaco he jetted off to Vietnam with his long term girlfriend Hannah Laity.
Sonny Bill Williams continues to melt our hearts with his devotion to his family. There were plenty of social media posts on tour saying how much he missed 'his girls', so he clearly relished the chance for them all to get away on his return.
He and his wife Alana took their two daughters, 3-year-old Imaan and 1-year-old Aisha to the Cook Islands to "reconnect".
Nehe Milner-Skudder didn't make the end of year tour. He was ruled out due to injury after dislocating his shoulder in Cape Town against the Springboks in October. So while he takes six months out to recover from surgery he whisked his girlfriend, Terry Teo star Hannah Tevita off to Singapore. Selfie stick and all.
Ryan Crotty and his girlfriend Teri Stevenson and Codie Taylor and his partner Lucy Ryan made an awesome foursome in Hawaii. Well, fivesome if you count Codie's adorable wee baby daughter Ayla-May.
Sam Cane and girlfriend Harriet Allen embraced their inner child at Walt Disney World in Florida and then jetted off to the Bahamas for a spot of complete relaxation.
All Blacks coach Steve Hansen hailed Rieko Ioane as "phenomenal" after he dazzled on the end of year tour.
Rieko took girlfriend Dione Iusitini to the States, taking in the sights and sounds of New York before heading across country to Los Angeles.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019