It's been a long and gruelling 12 months for the All Blacks. The Lions tour in June/July saw the biggest year for the AB's outside of a World Cup.
With their clean sweep of the End of Year Tour to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales our boys deserve some rest and relaxation. And what better way to do it than to whisk their loved ones off to exotic places.
From Asia to the Pacific and as far away as the Bahamas, they're all where we'd rather be right now as we cram out as much work as we can before Christmas.
But the holiday has to end some time, right? They all have to be back in Auckland tonight for their last official All Blacks duty of the year - the Rugby Awards.
At least they've got the pictures to look back on.
It's been another great year for Beauden Barrett as he scooped World Rugby Player of the year award for the second year running.
Following the awards ceremony in Monaco he jetted off to Vietnam with his long term girlfriend Hannah Laity.
Sonny Bill Williams continues to melt our hearts with his devotion to his family. There were plenty of social media posts on tour saying how much he missed 'his girls', so he clearly relished the chance for them all to get away on his return.
He and his wife Alana took their two daughters, 3-year-old Imaan and 1-year-old Aisha to the Cook Islands to "reconnect".
Nehe Milner-Skudder didn't make the end of year tour. He was ruled out due to injury after dislocating his shoulder in Cape Town against the Springboks in October. So while he takes six months out to recover from surgery he whisked his girlfriend, Terry Teo star Hannah Tevita off to Singapore. Selfie stick and all.
Ryan Crotty and his girlfriend Teri Stevenson and Codie Taylor and his partner Lucy Ryan made an awesome foursome in Hawaii. Well, fivesome if you count Codie's adorable wee baby daughter Ayla-May.
Sam Cane and girlfriend Harriet Allen embraced their inner child at Walt Disney World in Florida and then jetted off to the Bahamas for a spot of complete relaxation.
All Blacks coach Steve Hansen hailed Rieko Ioane as "phenomenal" after he dazzled on the end of year tour.
Rieko took girlfriend Dione Iusitini to the States, taking in the sights and sounds of New York before heading across country to Los Angeles.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021