All Black Victor Vito has welcomed a baby son today with his wife Amber.
The rugby star took to his Instagram to share the happy news on Friday morning, posting a photo of their new arrival cradled in his mother’s arms.
“Introducing the newest member of our lil aiga, Cruz Angelo Vito,” he wrote.
“He arrived much earlier than we anticipated and it was scary having it happen so fast..but thank the Lord he and @ambervito are both well and doing great...it musta been the awesome doctor with the terrible hygiene in the theatre.”
Little Cruz was born five weeks premature, but is “completely healthy and perfect” wrote mum Amber.
“Let the baby spam commence she wrote” alongside a beautiful image of her and her newborn.
Just a week ago Amber celebrated her 28th birthday with her doting husband and toddler Karlos, before welcoming a baby brother for her son.
The young family relocated to La Rochelle in France just a few weeks ago, as Victor joins the city’s rugby team of the same name.
Congratulations to Amber and Victor!
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019