All Black Victor Vito has welcomed a baby son today with his wife Amber.
The rugby star took to his Instagram to share the happy news on Friday morning, posting a photo of their new arrival cradled in his mother’s arms.
“Introducing the newest member of our lil aiga, Cruz Angelo Vito,” he wrote.
“He arrived much earlier than we anticipated and it was scary having it happen so fast..but thank the Lord he and @ambervito are both well and doing great...it musta been the awesome doctor with the terrible hygiene in the theatre.”
Little Cruz was born five weeks premature, but is “completely healthy and perfect” wrote mum Amber.
“Let the baby spam commence she wrote” alongside a beautiful image of her and her newborn.
Just a week ago Amber celebrated her 28th birthday with her doting husband and toddler Karlos, before welcoming a baby brother for her son.
The young family relocated to La Rochelle in France just a few weeks ago, as Victor joins the city’s rugby team of the same name.
Congratulations to Amber and Victor!
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019