As Adele sets to wrap her world “Hello” tour and step down from performing for the foreseeable future, she’s making sure her finale concerts are set to be more than memorable.
Those who've seen the legendary performer in action - she played three sold-out shows in Auckland earlier this year - will know the songstress isn't shy when it comes to swearing while she's on stage.
According to The Sun, the hit-maker let rip at the first of her four Wembley finale shows, breaking her own record by swearing 56 times.
Apparently there were 44 f----, seven s---- and a b------ in front of a record-breaking 98,000-strong audience.
Previously her personal best had been set at Glastonbury last year, where it’s understood she unleashed a whopping 33 times.
While the singer is a fan of peppering her on-stage banter with colourful language, she’s as well known for making her audience laugh through humorous anecdotes from her personal life.
Clearly one of this year's Auckland shows was memorable for the star - if only for an on-stage bug invasion.
Recounting the incident to the Wembley crowd, Adele said: “My stage was invaded by bugs I have never seen in my f------ life. One b------ got into my boot and was sucking on my blood."
As reported by Now To Love earlier, Adele has confirmed she that will be taking break from touring although she will continue to make music.
The multi-award winner left a handwritten note buried inside the programme for fans at one of her London shows this week which explained her decision to step down from the stage.
The note elaborated on her love of making music but that touring did not particularly suit her.
Speaking to the crowd, the superstar offered these touching words: “I might never see you again at a live show. Who knows? But I will remember this for the rest of my life.”
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019