Her powerhouse vocals have gained her legions of devoted fans, but it looks like Adele has some hidden talents up her sleeve aside from music!
The performer, whose newest album debuted to rave reviews last week, took part in a hilarious prank as part of her recent BBC television special with host Graham Norton.
Wearing a prosthetic nose and chin and donning gloves to hide her distinctive tattoos, the ‘Hello’ singer successfully blended in with a group of Adele impersonators who were all performing her hit ‘Make You Feel My Love’.
Introducing herself as ‘Jenny’, the 27-year-old singer chatted away with the group of impersonators, even poking fun at herself for the long wait between 21 and her latest album!
Of course, once she got up on stage to perform, there was no question it was the real Adele. Her surprise reveal brought many of the other impersonators to tears – check out the clip above and watch the full video here.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019