They're some of the world's most beautiful celebrities, but even Hollywood's biggest names aren't immune to the signs of ageing.
While their years in the spotlight continue to clock up, their skin is staying supple, their hair luscious and their eyes crows feet-free. So what's the secret?
Earlier this year, the seemingly forever-young Jennifer Aniston revealed that her formula to staying youthful is the laughter provided by the love of her life, Justin Theroux.
"I'm lucky because Justin is the funniest person I've met, and we make each other laugh," she told Harper's Bazaar. "Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful."
Meanwhile, Jennifer Lopez admits that she relies on a moisturising SPF and plenty of shut-eye.
“I’m a big believer in the basics. Less is more,” the 47-year-old said in an interview with Allure Magazine. “I get my cleanser from my dermatologist. I need a great cleanser because I’ve had to wear a lot of makeup for so many years.
"I use a very mild makeup remover and a very basic sunscreen-moisturiser combo, and I try to get lots of sleep.”
Click through the gallery to see more of Hollywood's ageless A-listers!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CompetitionsBe in to win a seven day Wellness Retreat with Resolution Retreats!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020