They're some of the world's most beautiful celebrities, but even Hollywood's biggest names aren't immune to the signs of ageing.
While their years in the spotlight continue to clock up, their skin is staying supple, their hair luscious and their eyes crows feet-free. So what's the secret?
Earlier this year, the seemingly forever-young Jennifer Aniston revealed that her formula to staying youthful is the laughter provided by the love of her life, Justin Theroux.
"I'm lucky because Justin is the funniest person I've met, and we make each other laugh," she told Harper's Bazaar. "Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful."
Meanwhile, Jennifer Lopez admits that she relies on a moisturising SPF and plenty of shut-eye.
“I’m a big believer in the basics. Less is more,” the 47-year-old said in an interview with Allure Magazine. “I get my cleanser from my dermatologist. I need a great cleanser because I’ve had to wear a lot of makeup for so many years.
"I use a very mild makeup remover and a very basic sunscreen-moisturiser combo, and I try to get lots of sleep.”
Click through the gallery to see more of Hollywood's ageless A-listers!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021