Whether you follow a vegan diet and you want to do the same with the rest of your lifestyle or you’re just wanting a cleaner, greener beauty regime - there's no doubt that the demand for vegan beauty products has skyrocketed.
One Kiwi company that we love, Goodness didn't even set out to make vegan products, they just created a skincare line using natural, animal-friendly ingredients - and harnessed the power of plants to make products that were good for your face as well as the earth.
To get you started on your vegan skincare regime, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite vegan beauty products.
With all the goodness of apple extract, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils, Goodness Every Day Cream Cleanser uses natural botanicals and chia seed oil to get your skin spick and span, while still leaving it soft.
For those days when you want a deeper clean, try the Every Week Face Scrub by Goodness. With a microbead-free formula made out of powdered pumice, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils – it will polish your skin without scratching, leaving you glowy and fresh faced.
After cleansing, nourish your skin with the Goodness Every Morning Moisturiser with SPF 15. Infused with chia seed and avocado oil, it’s good for you and good for the earth – while still protecting your skin from the sun.
For super-silky skin, use the certified organic Chia Seed Oil by Goodness. With omega 3 to omega 6 essential fatty acids, it’s easily absorbed and hydrating.
Before bed, indulge your skin in the Goodness Every Evening Cream for overnight nourishing. Made from honeysuckle flower extract, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils, your skin will be given all the TLC it needs while you sleep.
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020