Whether you follow a vegan diet and you want to do the same with the rest of your lifestyle or you’re just wanting a cleaner, greener beauty regime - there's no doubt that the demand for vegan beauty products has skyrocketed.
One Kiwi company that we love, Goodness didn't even set out to make vegan products, they just created a skincare line using natural, animal-friendly ingredients - and harnessed the power of plants to make products that were good for your face as well as the earth.
To get you started on your vegan skincare regime, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite vegan beauty products.
With all the goodness of apple extract, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils, Goodness Every Day Cream Cleanser uses natural botanicals and chia seed oil to get your skin spick and span, while still leaving it soft.
For those days when you want a deeper clean, try the Every Week Face Scrub by Goodness. With a microbead-free formula made out of powdered pumice, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils – it will polish your skin without scratching, leaving you glowy and fresh faced.
After cleansing, nourish your skin with the Goodness Every Morning Moisturiser with SPF 15. Infused with chia seed and avocado oil, it’s good for you and good for the earth – while still protecting your skin from the sun.
For super-silky skin, use the certified organic Chia Seed Oil by Goodness. With omega 3 to omega 6 essential fatty acids, it’s easily absorbed and hydrating.
Before bed, indulge your skin in the Goodness Every Evening Cream for overnight nourishing. Made from honeysuckle flower extract, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils, your skin will be given all the TLC it needs while you sleep.
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayToday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm