Tips for using Skin Food:
- Before using, squeeze a small amount of Skin Food onto your palm. Rub the cream between your hands and then pat onto your face (no rubbing on the skin!)
- Try using Skin Food if you're having a stressful week: Skin Food can help perk up a pasty complexion and encourage a fresh, radiant look.
- Model Erin O'Connor says she keeps hers in her handbag: "My absolute MUST is Weleda Skin Food, which I apply all over my body! It smells so fresh and uplifting too and I never leave the house without it."
- Apply the balm on hands, cuticles, dry feet, knees elbows and cracked heels to soothe dryness.
- Use as a face mask or as a primer under make-up.
- Anne-Marie's make-up artist Emma Osborne, suggests using Skin Food for a 'fresh summer glow': "I love to add a touch to the high points of the face i.e. cheekbones/brow bones for that dewy glossy finish."
- Take the 30ml travel-sized Skin Food with you on your next flight and restore moisture to your skin after suffering through the cabin's air conditioning.