When #TikTok recommends we listen, and it's hard not to sit up and take notice when one of the social media app's most celebrated skincare brands drops an acne fighting product line that not only deals with problem skin, but also cares for it.
Called the Dermal Therapy Acne Control Range, it offers next-gen skincare technology in a simple three-step acne solution - one that puts skin health first. And because it's Dermal Therapy, it also comes with a super affordable price point, while delivering serious results.
Dermal Therapy is a clinically proven, dermatologist recommended skincare brand that focuses on developing innovative and effective products that make a real difference to all manner of skin issues, and its newest offering is no different.
The Dermal Therapy Acne Control Range most definitely ticks all of the boxes when it comes to efficacious, caring skincare, as well as delivering visible results for acne sufferers of all ages. And unlike many acne fighting solutions, Dermal Therapy's newest range contains no harsh bleach or Salicylic acid, meaning that it protects and nourishes for faster healing and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. In addition, it controls oiliness once and for all, for clearer, healthier and happier skin.
Here's the low down on the simple but super effective, three-step Acne Control process…
This step uses Dermal Therapy Acne Control Wash, $21.99, a super gentle cleanser containing no harsh bleaches that works hard to unclog pores and control excess oil with the brand's patented ingredient, Seboclear™. Also free from salicylic acid, soap and SLS, it effortlessly maintains your skin's natural microbiome – unlike acid or peroxide-based cleansers, which kill off good bacteria along with the bad.
Problem skin's new BFF, Dermal Therapy Acne Spot Cream, $23.99 fight breakouts…but only when you need it. As well as effectively reducing breakouts, this impressive formula contains triple alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) to gently unblock pores. It also reduces redness, pore size and controls the excess production of oil, while the completely unique, anti-scar formula - thanks to the inclusion of Niacinamide, Bakuchiol (a natural retinol equivalent) and Alpha Arbutin – means that your skin will heal quickly from breakouts and be back to its clear self before you know it.
A daily oil-free moisturiser specifically formulated to prevent breakouts, Dermal Therapy Acne Control Lotion, $23.99, works on your skin's health from all angles. With Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera to provide intense hydration and Niacinamide to visibly reduce pore size and redness, it also balances your skin microbiome for a healthy barrier. It also contains Dermal Therapy's anti-scar formula for visible results, fast.
- Celebrity NewsPeter Urlich and his perfect match with wife Danielle
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:00am
- Celebrity NewsHow boss babe Madison Reidy created her own dream job
Woman's DayYesterday 5:00pm
- CompetitionsBe in to win a huge book prize package valued at $650!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Real LifeWhy a brain injury won't stop Miriam Ellis from getting back on her bike
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 03, 2023
- CompetitionsBe in to win a Bondi Sands care package worth $200
Now To LoveDec 02, 2023
- Celebrity NewsFormer Shortland Street star Holly Shervey's wild year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 01, 2023
- Celebrity NewsTeuila Blakely reflects on the job that changed her life
Woman's DayDec 01, 2023
- Celebrity NewsThe Breeze host Robert Scott on what he loves most about Christmas
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 30, 2023
- Celebrity NewsOlympic hero Ellesse Andrews' secret to her success
Woman's DayNov 30, 2023
- Celebrity NewsCoast radio host Jason Reeves on his favourite Christmas childhood memories
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 30, 2023
- Real LifeBoxing’s power couple: Alina and Isaac are changing lives
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 29, 2023