Do you often worry that washing your hair is stripping the natural oils, or that all those hair products are weighing it down?
There’s a lot of information around how hair products can help and also hinder your hair, and it can be hard to know what’s true and what’s not.
To clear things up, we’ve rounded up four common hair care myths to separate fact from fiction.
Washing your hair is an essential part of any beauty routine, and is often the first step in a hair care regime.
Unfortunately, some people believe that cleansing your hair can often leave it feeling dry and brittle.
With Schwarzkopf’s Beology Repair and Aqua ranges you can wash away dirt and impurities while moisturising and repairing.
The products have been formulated with three types of Keratins and a blend of nourishing plant and herb essences to restore the hair from inside out – so you can feel safe knowing you’re getting a deep clean, without stripping the hair.
While many all-natural beauty products are good for the environment, they often aren’t as effective as scientifically formulated products.
The Schwarzkopf Beology hair care system has been formulated to merge nature and science using deep sea extract and herbal plant essences, and created into two collections: Repair range for damaged hair and Aqua range for normal to dry hair.
The products have been created to penetrate into the deepest hair layer for deep nutrition – meaning they actually work.
Many people are reluctant to use serums; for fear that it will leave their hair feeling oily and lank.
By using a lightweight but nourishing serum like Schwarzkopf’s Repair Oil Serum from the Repair Range or Aqua mist from the Aqua range, your hair will stay hydrated, shiny and smooth without being weighed down – and they’re light enough to be used every day.
Women often put off doing hair masks as they believe they don’t have the time to sit down, apply them and wait for them to work their magic – and that they don’t do really have any noticeable effect on their hair anyway.
Schwarzkopf’s new Repair Mask from the Beology Repair Range is easy to apply, and only needs to be left in for a few minutes before being rinsed out.
By infusing the mask with deep sea extracts, herbal plant essences and three types of keratin – heavily damaged and thicker hair in need of nourishment will be deeply repaired and look healthier and better than ever.
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveToday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayToday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveToday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- FamilySex educationist reveals what kids really want to know about sex - and it might surprise you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:53am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayYesterday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveNov 11, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayNov 11, 2019