The hot summer days are over and it’s getting cooler – meaning it’s the perfect time to whip out your heat styling tools and get creative.
From soft textured waves to a slick polished ‘do – here are three fool-proof styles to keep you chic all year long.
Summer may be over but face-framing beachy waves never go out of style, and are a perfect all-year-round style.
Start by spraying the ends of towel dried hair with Schwarzkopf’s Styliste Ultime Sea Salt Spray.
Divide hair into sections and twist, and blow dry each twisted section. Run your fingers through your hair to loosen.
For a touch of wintery glamour, embrace the wet-look.
A celebrity favorite, this chic and polished pony gives any outfit an extra edge.
Check out the simple how to video from Schwarzkopf
Forget the curling wand; all you need to create the perfect S-wave is your trusty hair straighter.
Add some extra sass to your waves with a half-up bun, perfect for glamming up a daytime look for a night out.
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019