For a full list of the products Lisa Matson used in this look, see below.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist
Tip: For ultimate skin hydration apply moisturiser to damp skin.
Dr Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Tip: To give your base more staying power always allow time for your moisturiser to absorb into your skin (5-10mins) before applying foundation.
L’Oréal Paris Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer
Tip: This is one of my favourite skin primers. Apply it to the highlight areas of your face before and/or after foundation or mix it with your foundation to give your skin a natural looking radiance.
Foundation – L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Matte
Tip: heavy foundation can be ageing. So only apply a small amount at a time, blending it over the face with a brush until it seems to go no further before applying more.
Concealer – L’Oréal Paris Infallible Total Cover Palette
Contour – Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
Blush – MAC blush in Peaches
Tip: the trick to applying blush is to use a feather light touch. Rotate on and only add a little more pressure, when the colour starts to fade, in the areas you wish to build more intensity – typically the apples of the cheeks.
L’Oréal Paris Brow Artist Kit
Eyeliner – L’Oréal Paris Superliner Gel Intenza
Tip: after using a gel eyeliner remember to put the lid back on immediately - gel products tend to dry out faster when exposed to air for long periods of time.
Eye Shadow – Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (used highlight shades on lid and brow bone) plus MAC Eye Shadow in Carbon & Print
Tip: when creating a smoky eye look avoid eye shadow fallout ruining your base, by doing the eyes, and cleaning up any smudges, before you apply your foundation.
Mascara – L’Oréal Paris Lash Architect - Waterproof
Lisa created her own nude shade using a blend of different brands for this look.
For a similar shade try L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Nude or if you prefer a gloss look, Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss in Enduring
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021