After getting married to Prince Harry on May 19, Meghan Markle is now officially a bona fide royal (with a coat of arms and monogram of her own), but she's also blossomed into a true beauty icon.
Her signature messy bun, delicate smattering of freckles, and natural make-up are all part of the Meghan look.
And while we can't all go out and find a prince to marry, we can buy the same mascara Meghan swears by — and that's almost as good, right?
Lydia Sellers, Meghan's former make-up artist, recently revealed to HELLO! the lash-enhancing mascara Meghan adores — and, fortunately, it's pretty affordable.
"Meghan actually introduced me to a drugstore mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara ($18, Chemist Warehouse)."
Sellers, who worked with Meghan when the former actress was on Suits, added, "I keep it stocked in my kit now at all times thanks to her! This mascara really helps to amplify your lashes and polish off the entire look. It's great for full volume and lengthening, the formula is super hydrating. I love how it builds, and that the price point is accessible for all budgets."
Considering this mascara will set you back less than $20, there's a good chance this budget pick is already in your make-up bag.
Apparently Meghan is a big fan of bargains because her all-time favourite Nivea moisturiser is also available at the drugstore. So now you can brag to your friends that you have something in common with the Duchess of Sussex (other than a love of wine).
If you want to go for the full Meghan beauty look, opt for a more sheer foundation so your freckles can peek through (freckle-less folks can use a brown eyebrow pencil to carefully draw them on).
Then, finish off your make-up with a light pink blush and earth-toned eye shadow.
Just for fun, you can even throw on a tiara to complete the look.
Via our sister site First For Women.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am