After getting married to Prince Harry on May 19, Meghan Markle is now officially a bona fide royal (with a coat of arms and monogram of her own), but she's also blossomed into a true beauty icon.
Her signature messy bun, delicate smattering of freckles, and natural make-up are all part of the Meghan look.
And while we can't all go out and find a prince to marry, we can buy the same mascara Meghan swears by — and that's almost as good, right?
Lydia Sellers, Meghan's former make-up artist, recently revealed to HELLO! the lash-enhancing mascara Meghan adores — and, fortunately, it's pretty affordable.
"Meghan actually introduced me to a drugstore mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara ($18, Chemist Warehouse)."
Sellers, who worked with Meghan when the former actress was on Suits, added, "I keep it stocked in my kit now at all times thanks to her! This mascara really helps to amplify your lashes and polish off the entire look. It's great for full volume and lengthening, the formula is super hydrating. I love how it builds, and that the price point is accessible for all budgets."
Considering this mascara will set you back less than $20, there's a good chance this budget pick is already in your make-up bag.
Apparently Meghan is a big fan of bargains because her all-time favourite Nivea moisturiser is also available at the drugstore. So now you can brag to your friends that you have something in common with the Duchess of Sussex (other than a love of wine).
If you want to go for the full Meghan beauty look, opt for a more sheer foundation so your freckles can peek through (freckle-less folks can use a brown eyebrow pencil to carefully draw them on).
Then, finish off your make-up with a light pink blush and earth-toned eye shadow.
Just for fun, you can even throw on a tiara to complete the look.
Via our sister site First For Women.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021