After getting married to Prince Harry on May 19, Meghan Markle is now officially a bona fide royal (with a coat of arms and monogram of her own), but she's also blossomed into a true beauty icon.
Her signature messy bun, delicate smattering of freckles, and natural make-up are all part of the Meghan look.
And while we can't all go out and find a prince to marry, we can buy the same mascara Meghan swears by — and that's almost as good, right?
Lydia Sellers, Meghan's former make-up artist, recently revealed to HELLO! the lash-enhancing mascara Meghan adores — and, fortunately, it's pretty affordable.
"Meghan actually introduced me to a drugstore mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara ($18, Chemist Warehouse)."
Sellers, who worked with Meghan when the former actress was on Suits, added, "I keep it stocked in my kit now at all times thanks to her! This mascara really helps to amplify your lashes and polish off the entire look. It's great for full volume and lengthening, the formula is super hydrating. I love how it builds, and that the price point is accessible for all budgets."
Considering this mascara will set you back less than $20, there's a good chance this budget pick is already in your make-up bag.
Apparently Meghan is a big fan of bargains because her all-time favourite Nivea moisturiser is also available at the drugstore. So now you can brag to your friends that you have something in common with the Duchess of Sussex (other than a love of wine).
If you want to go for the full Meghan beauty look, opt for a more sheer foundation so your freckles can peek through (freckle-less folks can use a brown eyebrow pencil to carefully draw them on).
Then, finish off your make-up with a light pink blush and earth-toned eye shadow.
Just for fun, you can even throw on a tiara to complete the look.
Via our sister site First For Women.
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019