After getting married to Prince Harry on May 19, Meghan Markle is now officially a bona fide royal (with a coat of arms and monogram of her own), but she's also blossomed into a true beauty icon.
Her signature messy bun, delicate smattering of freckles, and natural make-up are all part of the Meghan look.
And while we can't all go out and find a prince to marry, we can buy the same mascara Meghan swears by — and that's almost as good, right?
Lydia Sellers, Meghan's former make-up artist, recently revealed to HELLO! the lash-enhancing mascara Meghan adores — and, fortunately, it's pretty affordable.
"Meghan actually introduced me to a drugstore mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara ($18, Chemist Warehouse)."
Sellers, who worked with Meghan when the former actress was on Suits, added, "I keep it stocked in my kit now at all times thanks to her! This mascara really helps to amplify your lashes and polish off the entire look. It's great for full volume and lengthening, the formula is super hydrating. I love how it builds, and that the price point is accessible for all budgets."
Considering this mascara will set you back less than $20, there's a good chance this budget pick is already in your make-up bag.
Apparently Meghan is a big fan of bargains because her all-time favourite Nivea moisturiser is also available at the drugstore. So now you can brag to your friends that you have something in common with the Duchess of Sussex (other than a love of wine).
If you want to go for the full Meghan beauty look, opt for a more sheer foundation so your freckles can peek through (freckle-less folks can use a brown eyebrow pencil to carefully draw them on).
Then, finish off your make-up with a light pink blush and earth-toned eye shadow.
Just for fun, you can even throw on a tiara to complete the look.
Via our sister site First For Women.
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019