It's official: we've been struck with Royal Wedding fever. And with every beautiful, tear-jerking picture from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle nuptials that drops, our temperature keeps rising…
Although, between dabbing our eyes and wiping our noses, we can't help but be bedazzled by the newly appointed Duchess' beauty look.
Like, really – look at those lashes, her go-to mascara is incredible. And her tressed-to-impress locks. Here, we break down Meghan's seemingly effortless, yet elaborate hair and make-up looks from the Royal Wedding.
Meghan, who reportedly did her own make-up for the occasion with the help of her best friends, wore a classic beauty look, featuring full, thick lashes and a glossy rose lip.
The bride's hair was swept back into a low bun resting at the nape of her neck. Parted at the centre, the hair around her face was soft and loose.
Mascara, mascara and more mascara! It was all about thick, long lashes for the now-royal. The bride defined her beautiful hazel eyes with a neutral palette of browns. While her brows were perfectly manicured.
Meghan opted for a soft pink, nude lip, which very much could be Charlotte Tilbury's The Duchess lipstick - one of her favourite beauty products.
Meghan's glowing skin and her stunning freckles were the hero of her beauty look. Apparently Meghan always requests her freckles peak through her make-up.
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019