It's official: we've been struck with Royal Wedding fever. And with every beautiful, tear-jerking picture from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle nuptials that drops, our temperature keeps rising…
Although, between dabbing our eyes and wiping our noses, we can't help but be bedazzled by the newly appointed Duchess' beauty look.
Like, really – look at those lashes, her go-to mascara is incredible. And her tressed-to-impress locks. Here, we break down Meghan's seemingly effortless, yet elaborate hair and make-up looks from the Royal Wedding.
Meghan, who reportedly did her own make-up for the occasion with the help of her best friends, wore a classic beauty look, featuring full, thick lashes and a glossy rose lip.
The bride's hair was swept back into a low bun resting at the nape of her neck. Parted at the centre, the hair around her face was soft and loose.
Mascara, mascara and more mascara! It was all about thick, long lashes for the now-royal. The bride defined her beautiful hazel eyes with a neutral palette of browns. While her brows were perfectly manicured.
Meghan opted for a soft pink, nude lip, which very much could be Charlotte Tilbury's The Duchess lipstick - one of her favourite beauty products.
Meghan's glowing skin and her stunning freckles were the hero of her beauty look. Apparently Meghan always requests her freckles peak through her make-up.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021