It's official: we've been struck with Royal Wedding fever. And with every beautiful, tear-jerking picture from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle nuptials that drops, our temperature keeps rising…
Although, between dabbing our eyes and wiping our noses, we can't help but be bedazzled by the newly appointed Duchess' beauty look.
Like, really – look at those lashes, her go-to mascara is incredible. And her tressed-to-impress locks. Here, we break down Meghan's seemingly effortless, yet elaborate hair and make-up looks from the Royal Wedding.
Meghan, who reportedly did her own make-up for the occasion with the help of her best friends, wore a classic beauty look, featuring full, thick lashes and a glossy rose lip.
The bride's hair was swept back into a low bun resting at the nape of her neck. Parted at the centre, the hair around her face was soft and loose.
Mascara, mascara and more mascara! It was all about thick, long lashes for the now-royal. The bride defined her beautiful hazel eyes with a neutral palette of browns. While her brows were perfectly manicured.
Meghan opted for a soft pink, nude lip, which very much could be Charlotte Tilbury's The Duchess lipstick - one of her favourite beauty products.
Meghan's glowing skin and her stunning freckles were the hero of her beauty look. Apparently Meghan always requests her freckles peak through her make-up.
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveToday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayToday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveToday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- FamilySex educationist reveals what kids really want to know about sex - and it might surprise you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:53am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayYesterday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveNov 11, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayNov 11, 2019