It's official: we've been struck with Royal Wedding fever. And with every beautiful, tear-jerking picture from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle nuptials that drops, our temperature keeps rising…
Although, between dabbing our eyes and wiping our noses, we can't help but be bedazzled by the newly appointed Duchess' beauty look.
Like, really – look at those lashes, her go-to mascara is incredible. And her tressed-to-impress locks. Here, we break down Meghan's seemingly effortless, yet elaborate hair and make-up looks from the Royal Wedding.
Meghan, who reportedly did her own make-up for the occasion with the help of her best friends, wore a classic beauty look, featuring full, thick lashes and a glossy rose lip.
The bride's hair was swept back into a low bun resting at the nape of her neck. Parted at the centre, the hair around her face was soft and loose.
Mascara, mascara and more mascara! It was all about thick, long lashes for the now-royal. The bride defined her beautiful hazel eyes with a neutral palette of browns. While her brows were perfectly manicured.
Meghan opted for a soft pink, nude lip, which very much could be Charlotte Tilbury's The Duchess lipstick - one of her favourite beauty products.
Meghan's glowing skin and her stunning freckles were the hero of her beauty look. Apparently Meghan always requests her freckles peak through her make-up.
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022