It's official: we've been struck with Royal Wedding fever. And with every beautiful, tear-jerking picture from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle nuptials that drops, our temperature keeps rising…
Although, between dabbing our eyes and wiping our noses, we can't help but be bedazzled by the newly appointed Duchess' beauty look.
Like, really – look at those lashes, her go-to mascara is incredible. And her tressed-to-impress locks. Here, we break down Meghan's seemingly effortless, yet elaborate hair and make-up looks from the Royal Wedding.
Meghan, who reportedly did her own make-up for the occasion with the help of her best friends, wore a classic beauty look, featuring full, thick lashes and a glossy rose lip.
The bride's hair was swept back into a low bun resting at the nape of her neck. Parted at the centre, the hair around her face was soft and loose.
Mascara, mascara and more mascara! It was all about thick, long lashes for the now-royal. The bride defined her beautiful hazel eyes with a neutral palette of browns. While her brows were perfectly manicured.
Meghan opted for a soft pink, nude lip, which very much could be Charlotte Tilbury's The Duchess lipstick - one of her favourite beauty products.
Meghan's glowing skin and her stunning freckles were the hero of her beauty look. Apparently Meghan always requests her freckles peak through her make-up.
- RoyalsHarry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs this week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021