We all love a multiuse beauty hack, especially when it comes from one of the beauty world's elite, although this one is not one you hear every day.
Social media sensation Huda Kattan, who also has a namesake beauty brand, has provided her followers with some insightful, albeit unusual, advice.
The YouTuber road tested Vagisil as a face primer and found it to be surprisingly effective.
She applied the soothing cream - designed to be applied on a woman's nether regions to soothe the symptoms of thrush - to her face to see if it provided a good base.
Huda was pleased with how it felt on her skin. "It feels really creamy. It feels really soothing. I actually really like this one," she claimed.
The vlogger then went on to apply her make-up over the top and found it "felt really great" and her make-up actually looked really great too. "It looks like everything is setting in there really well."
Huda explained that the Vagisil kept her skin hydrated and that she would happily use it regularly - although she did point out that it may be awkward to carry around.
Via Beauty Directory.
Erin is the editor of BEAUTYDIRECTORY and beauty editor of Good Health Choices and Food. You can follow her on Instagram @erinberr.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019