We all love a multiuse beauty hack, especially when it comes from one of the beauty world's elite, although this one is not one you hear every day.
Social media sensation Huda Kattan, who also has a namesake beauty brand, has provided her followers with some insightful, albeit unusual, advice.
The YouTuber road tested Vagisil as a face primer and found it to be surprisingly effective.
She applied the soothing cream - designed to be applied on a woman's nether regions to soothe the symptoms of thrush - to her face to see if it provided a good base.
Huda was pleased with how it felt on her skin. "It feels really creamy. It feels really soothing. I actually really like this one," she claimed.
The vlogger then went on to apply her make-up over the top and found it "felt really great" and her make-up actually looked really great too. "It looks like everything is setting in there really well."
Huda explained that the Vagisil kept her skin hydrated and that she would happily use it regularly - although she did point out that it may be awkward to carry around.
Via Beauty Directory.
Erin is the editor of BEAUTYDIRECTORY and beauty editor of Good Health Choices and Food. You can follow her on Instagram @erinberr.
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019