We all love a multiuse beauty hack, especially when it comes from one of the beauty world's elite, although this one is not one you hear every day.
Social media sensation Huda Kattan, who also has a namesake beauty brand, has provided her followers with some insightful, albeit unusual, advice.
The YouTuber road tested Vagisil as a face primer and found it to be surprisingly effective.
She applied the soothing cream - designed to be applied on a woman's nether regions to soothe the symptoms of thrush - to her face to see if it provided a good base.
Huda was pleased with how it felt on her skin. "It feels really creamy. It feels really soothing. I actually really like this one," she claimed.
The vlogger then went on to apply her make-up over the top and found it "felt really great" and her make-up actually looked really great too. "It looks like everything is setting in there really well."
Huda explained that the Vagisil kept her skin hydrated and that she would happily use it regularly - although she did point out that it may be awkward to carry around.
Via Beauty Directory.
Erin is the editor of BEAUTYDIRECTORY and beauty editor of Good Health Choices and Food. You can follow her on Instagram @erinberr.
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019