The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is wash my face with Cosmedix Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser.
I then apply Cosmedix Hydrate plus Moisturising Sunscreen – I love it because it’s the perfect two-in-one, otherwise I would forget to apply sunscreen which is so important.
If I’m spending the day at home or just going to the gym I don’t wear makeup, but if I’m heading out to meetings I’ll pop on some Garnier BB cream and Chanel Noir Black mascara.
I’ve had my eyebrows tattooed on so I don’t apply anything to them, which is great because it saves heaps of time in the mornings.
For my hair, all I do is brush through some Kevin Murphy hydrating cream, and put it up into a ponytail.
I carry MAC translucent powder in my bag for touch ups to prevent my skin from looking shiny, and I’ve always got an Urban Decay lip gloss on hand.
If I have to glam up a day time outfit for a night out and don’t have time to re-do my whole face, I just add a bold lippy. Lately I’m loving the Jeffree Star and Kylie Jenner ones.
When I go out at night, I prefer a more dramatic look. Instead of topping up my day-time makeup, I prefer to take it all off and start from scratch – that way I feel a lot fresher.
I’ll start my base with Cailyn Makeup Perfecting Primer, and then a much heavier foundation than what I would use during the day for fuller coverage – such as MAC Studio Fix Fluid.
I then contour my face using NARS Laguna bronzer, and highlight with Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm.
For my cheeks I’ll apply blush from my Smashbox LA Lights palette, and use Rimmel Brow This Way to top up my brows.
On my eyes I usually use my Morphe 350 palette with MAC Black Track gel eyeliner and The Chic false lashes by Shaaanxo.
At night I start by using Kiehls cleansing oil to take my makeup off. It’s incredible, it literally removes everything in seconds – even long-wear lippy!
I then wash my face with Cosmedix Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser again, followed by Cosmedix Skin Clarifying Serum which helps dry up any blemishes I might have during the night.
My favorite way to pamper my skin is dermaplaning – where you get all the soft fluffy hairs on your face shaved off for a smoother base. I get it done once a month at Loft Beauty, followed by skin extractions and a pomegranate peel facial.
I get my hair cut by Linda Joy at Groom Salon – she’s the best hairdresser I have ever been to, and it’s always like catching up with an old friend whenever I see her.
A perfectly maintained manicure is a must for me, and I get my nails done fortnightly at Blush Baby.
My celebrity beauty icon is definitely Khloe Kardashian, I love how frequently and easily she switches up her style and beauty looks and she nails every single one.
As I’ve gotten older, I’ve started to focus more on caring for my skin with creams and serums, and removing my makeup properly.
When I was younger I would always go to bed with my makeup on, but I’d never in a million years do that now!
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019