The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is splash my face with cold water, and apply Dermalogica Ultra Calming cleanser.
After cleansing I use Dermalogica dynamic skin recovery moisturizer which has SPF 50 in it - wearing sunscreen on your face every day is so important.
If I'm not at work, I try to avoid wearing makeup if I can so I can let my skin breathe.
I then moisturize my body (especially my pregnant tummy) with Aveeno Dermexa, it's great for sensitive skin.
I'm very lucky that in my job, I get my hair done for me - so what I do myself is very minimal.
I don't like to wash my hair every day, so on the days I haven't washed it I use dry shampoo - Batise or R&CO Death Valley, which gives it a bit of texture.
When I do wash my hair, I use R+CO Sunset Blvd shampoo and conditioner and a bit of Kevin Murphy Young Again oil.
When I do wear makeup, I love MAC mineralize skinfinish bronzing powder, black eyeliner and lip gloss. If I'm heading out and need to glam up my look I would add a little more contouring, MAC harmony blush and a darker lip.
I like to play around with colors on my eyes, at the moment for eyeshadow I am using two different MAC palettes, Dusky Rose X9 and Burgundy X9.
For special occasions I pop down to MAC in Britomart and let the lovely ladies down there work their magic on me!
Whenever I get my makeup done I'll ask the makeup artist lots of questions so that I can try and replicate what they do.
I always, ALWAYS take my makeup off before bed, it's so important.
I use MAC Pro eye make up remover, Dermalogica pre-cleanse and ultra calming cleanser. I then apply Dermalogica skin smoothing cream and overnight clearing gel on my pregnancy breakouts, and Multi vitamin pore firm on my under eye area.
I get my hair done at Stephen Marr, waxing and spray tans at Sarah Ellis Beauty, Dermalogica facials at Bare Waxing and my nails done at Leah Light.
My celebrity beauty icon is definitely Reese Witherspoon, she's classically beautiful and aging gracefully.
As I've gotten older, my approach to beauty has definitely changed. I think as the years gone by I have become more conscious of how much I need to be taking care of my skin, and the products I’m using.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019