As I'm a mum, my morning routine is always different depending on who has to be out of the door first, but breakfast and tea comes first regardless.
When it is time to get ready, everything happens in the shower to save time. I cleanse, exfoliate, and even brush my teeth in the shower.
I am fortunate enough to be a Dermalogica Ambassador – so I use their products exclusively on my face.
For shampoo and conditioner, I use Kevin Murphy Balancing Wash and Angel Rinse.
I have long hair, so when I don't have it in a ponytail, it takes a little looking after.
Before blow drying, I apply Eleven Miracle Hair and Redken Volume Rootful 06.
Lately, I have made a concerted effort to wear cruelty free beauty products, and it's not that hard as many big brands have seen the light.
A must for me and the kids through the day is Tui Balms Peppermint lip balm.
Most days I am make up free, so if I am heading out - glamming up means starting from scratch.
I start with Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer, and will then use YSL Touche Eclat Le teint Foundation.
On my cheeks I use Marc Jacobs Air Blush and a YSL Bronzing Compact with YSL Touche Eclat Hightlighter.
I can't go past MAC Cosmetics Eye Kohl Costa Riche eyeliner, and Lancome Mascara - with MAC Cosmetics Shroom eyeshadow.
On my hair I use Moroccanoil hairspray.
If I'm going to a fancy event, I'll add some MAC Pro Logwear Fluidline liquid eyeliner, MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow and Eyebrow Maybelline Brow Drama Crayon on my eyebrows.
The Body Shop have some great products, right now I'm loving their Coconut Body Milk, but before I leave the shower I use their Mango Exfoliating Sugar.
When I get time for a facial I head to Bare Waxing, and usually promptly fall asleep while they look after my face.
I love going to Pedman Spicer for a manicure or pedicure, and my close friend Nathalie Jensen always does my hair.
My favourite nail polish at the moment is Butter London "Mum's The Word", favourite tan is St Tropez and favourite perfume is Elie Saab by Elie Saab.
I've always worked as an actor from a young age, so I've been wearing makeup, often in air conditioned environments and under strong lights, for years.
Because of this, I've always looked after my skin really well.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019