As I'm a mum, my morning routine is always different depending on who has to be out of the door first, but breakfast and tea comes first regardless.
When it is time to get ready, everything happens in the shower to save time. I cleanse, exfoliate, and even brush my teeth in the shower.
I am fortunate enough to be a Dermalogica Ambassador – so I use their products exclusively on my face.
For shampoo and conditioner, I use Kevin Murphy Balancing Wash and Angel Rinse.
I have long hair, so when I don't have it in a ponytail, it takes a little looking after.
Before blow drying, I apply Eleven Miracle Hair and Redken Volume Rootful 06.
Lately, I have made a concerted effort to wear cruelty free beauty products, and it's not that hard as many big brands have seen the light.
A must for me and the kids through the day is Tui Balms Peppermint lip balm.
Most days I am make up free, so if I am heading out - glamming up means starting from scratch.
I start with Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer, and will then use YSL Touche Eclat Le teint Foundation.
On my cheeks I use Marc Jacobs Air Blush and a YSL Bronzing Compact with YSL Touche Eclat Hightlighter.
I can't go past MAC Cosmetics Eye Kohl Costa Riche eyeliner, and Lancome Mascara - with MAC Cosmetics Shroom eyeshadow.
On my hair I use Moroccanoil hairspray.
If I'm going to a fancy event, I'll add some MAC Pro Logwear Fluidline liquid eyeliner, MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow and Eyebrow Maybelline Brow Drama Crayon on my eyebrows.
The Body Shop have some great products, right now I'm loving their Coconut Body Milk, but before I leave the shower I use their Mango Exfoliating Sugar.
When I get time for a facial I head to Bare Waxing, and usually promptly fall asleep while they look after my face.
I love going to Pedman Spicer for a manicure or pedicure, and my close friend Nathalie Jensen always does my hair.
My favourite nail polish at the moment is Butter London "Mum's The Word", favourite tan is St Tropez and favourite perfume is Elie Saab by Elie Saab.
I've always worked as an actor from a young age, so I've been wearing makeup, often in air conditioned environments and under strong lights, for years.
Because of this, I've always looked after my skin really well.
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi Paralympic kayaker Corbin Hart's unstoppable romance
Woman's DayAug 28, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island hosts Bree Tomasel and Matt Chisholm's special bond
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021
- Real LifeTVNZ reporter Michelle Prendiville opens up about her alopecia
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021