Time, there's never enough of it. Especially when you have an event coming up and you're short on hours to get to the hairdresser and deal with those roots that have been bothering you.
To this end, hair experts Schwarzkopf have developed Root Retoucher, a range specifically designed to temporarily retouch your roots, whether they are grey or those dark roots that haunt every non-natural blonde.
We enlisted Now To Love's Louisa and Nic to try it out and here's how it went.
"I have used other root cover up products in the past but I found the Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher really easy to use," says Louisa. "The pointed nozzle is great for accuracy when spraying – nobody wants tell-tale marks on their forehead - and also great for speed. My greys really were covered instantly and with a nice, even colour tone too. Once the greys were banished, my hair looked thicker and more vibrant!"
Nic was also impressed by her experience using the Root Retoucher.
"I love the packaging, it'll look great in my bathroom cabinet. The colour is the perfect brown and looked great instantly! And great that it washes out so easily afterwards! Awesome for when you’ve got a last-minute function or night out and you can’t get to the hairdresser, you are in-between appointments or booked in the following week."
The temporary root spray is also great for those with blonde hair who want to deal with covering dark roots.
The range is available in four shades and washes out after one shampoo.
The Schwarzkopf hair care range is available in leading department stores, supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide.
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsHow I broke free from my emotionally abusive relationship
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020