Designed for use on wet hair, the Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Tool paddle brush allows hot air to blow evenly between bristles without snagging on hair.
Use the Full Paddle, $41; on long hair and the Half Paddle, $40; on shorter cuts. Use with heat protectant and styling products to keep hair healthy in the heat.
The iconic straightener brand has just released a new tool guaranteed to make hair sleek and smooth in just one stroke.
The GHD Gold Styler, $320; is an everyday styler that will become a welcome addition in every bedroom. It has a dual zone – two heat sensors in the wand instead of one which ensures an even temperature of 185 degrees along the hair shaft from root to tip – you won't need to repeat each strand.
Powered with 2150 watts of ionic and ceramic technology, the Parlux 385 PowerLight Hair Dryer, $300; has a built-in silencer to make blow drying a quieter experience. This sturdy machine dries hair quickly and will be a staple in your styling kit for years.
Get smooth, straight locks with the Remington PROluxe Salon Ionic Straightening Brush, $179. The brush has a ceramic heated plate and bristle tips to heat hair from root to tip – great for maintaining volume while smoothing hair out to reduce frizz and pesky flyaways.
Whether you want big curls or loose, you'll love the versatility of this multi-wand tool. The lightweight H2D Rose Gold X5 Professional Curling Wand, $300; is easy to use and has interchangeable ends to help create any style.
The curling wands have ceramic technology and produce negative ions to seal cuticles so hair doesn't get frizzies, and the wand's infrared heat gently heats the hair from inside out to create curls without the wait.
Tamsin is the beauty editor at NEXT magazine and Simply You and has a wealth of experience in the beauty industry from former magazine roles and as the founder of one of the first NZ beauty blogs - beautygoss.co.nz. Follow her for all things inner and outer beauty at @bytamsin.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019