Designed for use on wet hair, the Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Tool paddle brush allows hot air to blow evenly between bristles without snagging on hair.
Use the Full Paddle, $41; on long hair and the Half Paddle, $40; on shorter cuts. Use with heat protectant and styling products to keep hair healthy in the heat.
The iconic straightener brand has just released a new tool guaranteed to make hair sleek and smooth in just one stroke.
The GHD Gold Styler, $320; is an everyday styler that will become a welcome addition in every bedroom. It has a dual zone – two heat sensors in the wand instead of one which ensures an even temperature of 185 degrees along the hair shaft from root to tip – you won't need to repeat each strand.
Powered with 2150 watts of ionic and ceramic technology, the Parlux 385 PowerLight Hair Dryer, $300; has a built-in silencer to make blow drying a quieter experience. This sturdy machine dries hair quickly and will be a staple in your styling kit for years.
Get smooth, straight locks with the Remington PROluxe Salon Ionic Straightening Brush, $179. The brush has a ceramic heated plate and bristle tips to heat hair from root to tip – great for maintaining volume while smoothing hair out to reduce frizz and pesky flyaways.
Whether you want big curls or loose, you'll love the versatility of this multi-wand tool. The lightweight H2D Rose Gold X5 Professional Curling Wand, $300; is easy to use and has interchangeable ends to help create any style.
The curling wands have ceramic technology and produce negative ions to seal cuticles so hair doesn't get frizzies, and the wand's infrared heat gently heats the hair from inside out to create curls without the wait.
Tamsin is the beauty editor at NEXT magazine and Simply You and has a wealth of experience in the beauty industry from former magazine roles and as the founder of one of the first NZ beauty blogs - beautygoss.co.nz. Follow her for all things inner and outer beauty at @bytamsin.
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022