You wear your hair every day, so it's important it looks its best. But it can sometimes be hard to find inspiration, let alone the courage to take on a bold new look.
Vivo hair editor Tereze Taber has scanned the red carpet and brings us her hot hair trends for this year and beyond.
Warning: may cause you to book in for a complete hair overhaul.
Let your true colours shine through with this year's popular rainbow hair trend. Whether it's a vibrant violet, a pretty pastel or a combination of your favourite hues, express yourself with this technicolour palette and make your own striking connection.
Since the 1920s, the bob has remained a favourite for its ability to transcend age groups and hair types. This year, the style took a 'short cut' to the top of our favourite looks list, with blunt, chin-length chops worn edgy and straight, or with a glam wave for an elegant finish.
Hair accessories were everywhere this year – from pearl clips and statement diamante lettering to oversized headbands and scrunchies. Add one or add them all – embellishments for your locks were the go-to for that extra-special finish.
The wet-hair look gave us ultimate girl-power glam with an avant-garde twist on classic Hollywood, while brushed-out waves softened the edges for a romantic vintage vibe. Updos made an impact with sleek ponytails and retro looks with a twist.
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAll Blacks captain Sam Cane and wife Harriet's baby joy
Woman's DayJan 07, 2022