You wear your hair every day, so it's important it looks its best. But it can sometimes be hard to find inspiration, let alone the courage to take on a bold new look.
Vivo hair editor Tereze Taber has scanned the red carpet and brings us her hot hair trends for this year and beyond.
Warning: may cause you to book in for a complete hair overhaul.
Let your true colours shine through with this year's popular rainbow hair trend. Whether it's a vibrant violet, a pretty pastel or a combination of your favourite hues, express yourself with this technicolour palette and make your own striking connection.
Since the 1920s, the bob has remained a favourite for its ability to transcend age groups and hair types. This year, the style took a 'short cut' to the top of our favourite looks list, with blunt, chin-length chops worn edgy and straight, or with a glam wave for an elegant finish.
Hair accessories were everywhere this year – from pearl clips and statement diamante lettering to oversized headbands and scrunchies. Add one or add them all – embellishments for your locks were the go-to for that extra-special finish.
The wet-hair look gave us ultimate girl-power glam with an avant-garde twist on classic Hollywood, while brushed-out waves softened the edges for a romantic vintage vibe. Updos made an impact with sleek ponytails and retro looks with a twist.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020